Pink Grapefruit Seaweed Shaving Cream 103 ml
The creamy, moisturizing formula of the pink grapefruit shaving cream cares for, cleans and ensures a smooth, gentle and skin-friendly shave and a supple skin feeling.
Aloe vera, coconut oil, collagen from seaweed, argan oil, sea buckthorn oil and green tea make this shaving cream a care product! The gentle cream prepares the skin perfectly for the shave, moisturizes and keeps your skin soft and supple. Grapefruit and Orange essential oils energize and invigorate, while Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and Peppermint oils soothe and purify the skin.
- suitable for all skin types
- Moisturizes, nourishes and relaxes the skin before and during shaving, ensures an easy and smooth shave
- Seaweed boosts collagen production and provides more elasticity, Tea tree oil and green tea reduce inflammation, aloe moisturizes and coconut and sea buckthorn oil nourish the skin
- invigorating and refreshing citrus scent
- 100% PURE: natural, vegan, gluten free and cruelty free
A happy customer: "I love the grapefruit scent of this product, it doesn't lather and is very economical which makes shaving very comfortable. My skin felt moisturised, was well protected and the shave was easy and close!"
- Apply a small amount of the shaving cream to clean, damp skin using the shaving brush or the palms of your hands.
- Then shave and rinse the razor blade regularly to avoid sticking and thus achieve a better shaving result.
- Finally, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil) is high in vitamin C and can help revitalize and brighten a dull complexion. The salicylic acid it contains supports this effect and also has an antimicrobial effect. Beta-carotene is a powerful antioxidant that can slow down the aging process of the skin, vitamin B and various minerals support the lymphatic system and lycopene has an antibacterial effect.
- Argan oil (Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil) is extracted from the kernels of the argan fruit. The unique argan trees only grow in the southwest of Morocco. The oil, which is rich in antioxidants and vitamins, is used in skin and hair care. The high proportion of fatty acids (linoleic acid) promotes the development and maintenance of the skin barrier. Its anti-inflammatory properties help with problematic skin and the high vitamin E content protects against free radicals and promotes cell turnover. It gives the hair moisture, protects against environmental pollution, promotes a healthy appearance and relieves itchy scalp and psoriasis (psoriasis). The non-comedogenic oil also acts as a light, natural heat and UV protection.
- Bladderwrack Collagen (Fucus Vesiculosus) boosts collagen production and thus ensures increased skin elasticity. Bioactive components support cell renewal and promote clear, smooth and soft skin. Antioxidants help fight free radical damage.
- Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals and premature aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil is comedogenic but still helps against impurities and is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and makes the skin supple.
- Sea buckthorn kernel oil (Hippophae rhamnoides fruit / seed oil) is rich in anti-inflammatory omega fatty acids, which makes it particularly beneficial for inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, eczema and rosacea. Sea buckthorn is an excellent source of vitamin A, which increases cell turnover and promotes the regeneration of skin cells. The concentration of vitamin C in this powerful oil provides antioxidant protection, strengthens collagen in the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and photoaging.
- Like most essential oils, valuable tea tree oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil) is obtained by steam distillation. Tea tree oil is antiseptic and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Especially in the case of pimples, blemishes and inflammatory skin problems such as acne, tea tree oil combats the causes and can alleviate discomfort. The evergreen tea tree comes from Australia.
- Orange essential oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) is obtained from the peel of oranges by cold pressing. Orange oil has a lightening, antibacterial and astringent effect. This allows it to fight inflammation and impurities, regulate excessive sebum production and ensure a smoother complexion. In hair and scalp care, orange oil helps improve blood flow to the scalp, degreases the hair and can reduce dandruff. Orange oil contains limonene, aldehydes, linalool, citronella, citral, terpineol, vitamin C and geraniol. The scent calms and lifts the mood.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Juice) Leaf Extract*, Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Fucus Vesiculosus (Seaweed) Collagen, Coconut Stearic Acid (Coconut Salt), Vegetable Glycerin, Potassium Cocoate, Argania Spinosa Kernal (Organic Argan) Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Extracts of Salix Nigra (Black Willowbark), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Flower/Leaf/Stem, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf , Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, and Carum Petroselinum (Parsley), Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Paradisi (Pink Grapefruit) Peel Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange Essential Oil) Fruit Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower and Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract
* Certified Organic