Honey & Virgin Coconut Restorative Conditioner
The regenerating conditioner with honey and coconut restores softness and strength to dry and damaged hair.
The nourishing formula provides intensive moisture and strengthens the hair root and hair shaft with provitamin B5, coconut oil, honey, flaxseed and seaweed. The 100% natural active ingredients penetrate deep into the hair, strengthen it from within, smooth it and make it soft and supple.
- suitable for all skin types, ideal for dry and damaged hair
- light rinse, promotes natural radiance, gives shine, strengthens and ensures more suppleness and bounce
- nourishes and strengthens with aloe, rose hydrosol, honey, avocado butter, linseed oil, coconut oil, brown algae extract, calendula, vitamin E, neem, provitamin B5, oregano, thyme, rosemary, lavender and goldenseal
- 100% PURE: natural, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
Natural formula based on herbal ingredients. Manufactured without synthetic additives, artificial fragrances, preservatives, sulfates, silicones or other harmful substances.
- After washing your hair, apply gently to wet hair and massage into the ends of the hair.
- Leave on for two to three minutes and then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Linseed Oil / Extract (Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Extract/Oil) – The oil’s high omega-3 content has anti-inflammatory properties and can quell breakouts and soothe irritated, dry skin. The oil locks in moisture and keeps the skin hydrated and healthy, which can help the skin become firmer. In addition, cell-regenerating properties are ascribed to it. In hair care, flaxseed supplies the hair follicles with nutrients and promotes hair growth and hair elasticity. Combats dry and flaky scalp.
- D-panthenol (provitamin B5) is very well tolerated, has a wound healing, regenerative and anti-inflammatory effect. Panthenol improves the appearance and suppleness of skin and hair. It has a moisturizing and smoothing effect. Due to its small molecule size, it can penetrate deep into the cell tissue, store moisture and act as a provitamin.
- Please – The neem tree is one of the most important medicinal plants in Ayurveda medicine and has been used as a remedy for thousands of years. Due to its diverse effects, neem (or neem) is also known as the village pharmacy. The plant contains over 100 active ingredients, including azadirachtin, nimbine and limonoid with strong antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Neem is ideal for caring for problem skin or scalp care. It soothes dry, irritated and chapped skin and restores its natural elasticity. Neem naturally ensures smooth, supple skin and full, strong, shiny hair and counteracts itching and dandruff.
- Avocado (persea gratissima oil / fruit extract) are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins, copper, folic acid and magnesium - all building blocks for healthy skin and hair. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin's moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles. In hair care, it gives shine, moisturizes, strengthens and repairs damage to dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), also called rose blossom water or hydrolate, is obtained from rose blossoms and has calming, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of roses.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
- Brown algae contain a high concentration of antioxidants, trace elements such as iodine, zinc, potassium or beta-carotene and bioactive compounds such as alginic acid, ascorbic acid or carotenoids. These bioactive components support cell renewal and promote clear, smooth and soft skin. Antioxidants help fight free radical damage, and the amino acids, vitamins, and minerals found in brown seaweed stimulate elastin and collagen production.
- Calendula / marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, soothing and wound-healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- Honeysuckle extract (Lonicera japonica flower extract) is traditionally used in Japan and East Asia to care for inflamed or stressed skin. Honeysuckle has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties and is also a powerful antioxidant. It has a toning, healing effect and protects against damage caused by free radicals.
- Honey (Mel / Honey / Leptospermum mel (manuka honey) extract) - Natural honey is antiseptic and antimicrobial and helps to cleanse the skin and eliminate bacteria thoroughly. Raw honey is fortified with a variety of nutrients such as vitamin B, manganese, iron, potassium, and calcium. After mixing with water, honey releases a peroxide property that helps heal acne and inhibit bacterial growth. In addition, honey is a humectant that moisturizes the skin and hair and provides them with an abundance of nutrient-rich enzymes.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Organic Rose Hydrosol)*, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Linum Usitatissimum (Organic Flax) Seed Oil, Glycerine, Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Ceterayl Alcohol, Mel (Honey), Citrus Aurantium Sinensis (Orange Peel) Fiber, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax) Extract, Pantothenic Acid (Pro-Vitamin B5), Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus (Kelp) Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem ) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Extracts of Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem, Hydrastis Canadensis (Goldenseal) and Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Fragrance)
* Certified Organic
pH: between 4,5 and 6
Net wt. 8 fl oz / 236 ml