Green Tea Water Bomb Mask 1 Stk
Moisture boost with cucumber hydrosol and hyaluron. Replenish dry skin's moisture levels with the anti-inflammatory 100% Pure Green Tea Water Bomb Mask.
Intensely hydrating, skin-soothing face mask with refreshing cucumber and potent hyaluronic acid to regenerate dry skin and retain moisture. Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant green tea and oolong tea, chrysanthemum, soothing rose, gentle chamomile and healing calendula soothe and protect the skin.
- suitable for every skin type
- soothes stressed skin
- ultra moisturizing and refreshing thanks to aloe vera, cucumber and hyaluronic acid
- Chamomile, green tea, oolong tea, chrysanthemum, rose petals and calendula have anti-inflammatory and protective effects
- 100% PURE: natural, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
The hydrogel mask is made from 95% organic aloe juice and 5% vegetable cellulose to intensely moisturize and soothe the skin. The hydrogel material thins as the mask is worn as moisture is literally transferred from the mask into the skin. This innovative hydrogel technology supports the release of active ingredients and the absorption of nutrients for a targeted delivery of nutrients to the skin.
- Position mask on cleansed skin and leave on for 15-20 minutes.
- After application, the face does not need to be washed again, as the residues on the skin act like a serum.
- Dispose of the mask after use for hygienic reasons.
- Use 1 to 3 times a week as needed.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Hyaluronic acid (Hyaluronic Acid / Sodium Hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of connective tissue, it fills and supports the connective tissue. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is also responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also promotes the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Calendula / marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, soothing and wound-healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), also known as rose flower water or hydrolate, is extracted from rose flowers and has soothing, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of roses.
- Flower extract of real or Roman chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Extract / Anthemis Nobilis Flower) has a calming, relaxing, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effect. Impure skin benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect. Very suitable for sensitive skin. Stressed scalps also benefit from the disinfecting and soothing properties and support hair growth.
- Cucumber extract (Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract) moisturizes, refreshes and regulates the pH of the skin. Supports the skin's natural protective barrier.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Juice)*, Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Concentrate, Extracts of Chrysanthemum, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula), Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Petals, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) and Oolong Tea, Cucumber hydrolate, Sodium Hyaluronate ( Hyaluronic acid, plant cellulose
* Certified Organic