Green Tea SPF 30 83 ml
Moisturizing sunscreen lotion 100% PURE. Protects against harmful UV rays with SPF 30 while nourishing and moisturizing your skin with green tea, aloe, cucumber and raspberry seed oil.
The Green Team Lotion protects with mineral zinc oxide and regenerates with the antioxidant anti-aging properties of green tea, raspberry seed oil, sesame oil, carrot seed oil and vitamin E. The basis of aloe and refreshing cucumber juice moisturizes while oils from avocado, olive and rosehip care for the skin and make it soft and supple.
- SPF 30 protection with mineral zinc oxide (210mg/g)
- nourishes and strengthens the skin with green tea, raspberry seed oil, sesame oil, vitamin E, carrot seed oil, rosehip oil, cucumber extract, aloe vera and olive oil
- the UVAPF value is 20,92
- 100% PURE: natural, vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free, without nano-particles
Note: Straight out of the tube, the texture of the cream appears as not fully emulsified. This is normal and is due to the formulation with 21% zinc oxide. When applied, the cream combines completely. Due to the natural ingredients, the scent is perceived by some as "earthy".
- Apply liberally to face, neck and all other sun-exposed areas 30 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply every 2 hours and after swimming, sweating or towel drying.
- Zinc Oxide is a white pigment that occurs naturally. Zinc oxide is widely used in skin care, it works against pathogens and inflammation and promotes wound healing. Zinc oxide is also a mineral UV filter that protects the skin from harmful UVB and UVA rays. Mineral filters are small particles that reflect sunlight. The UV blocker is photostable so that it does not disintegrate under UV radiation and its protective effect lasts for a longer period of time.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Sesame Oil (Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil) consists largely of monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids such as linoleic acid and oleic acid. The Olive oil with lecithin and vitamins E and A removes harmful deposits from the skin and thus signs of premature skin aging. Sesame oil also has a soothing effect, reduces redness and strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
- Raspberries (Rubus Idaeus Seed Oil / Extract) belong to the family of roses! Raspberries have a high proportion of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids and are considered to be powerful anti-aging and UV protection. Supports the skin's self-healing powers and fights inflammation. Raspberry seed oil / extract supports the moisture supply, skin elasticity and barrier protection of our skin.
- Avocado (persea gratissima oil / fruit extract) are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins, copper, folic acid and magnesium - all building blocks for healthy skin and hair. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin's moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles. In hair care, it gives shine, moisturizes, strengthens and repairs damage to dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier.
- Cucumber extract (Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract) moisturizes, refreshes and regulates the pH value of the skin. Supports the skin's natural protective barrier.
- Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) protects the skin from free radical damage and premature aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil is comedogenic but still helps against impurities and is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and makes the skin supple.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
Aqua, Zinc Oxide, Isoamyl Laurate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Isostearate, Xanthan Gum, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glycine Soya (Soybean) Oil, Sucrose Cocoate , Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract , beta-carotene, tocopherol (vitamin E)