Glossy Locks Repair Shampoo 400 ml
Deeply effective care for the repair and care of dry, damaged hair. Concentrated with moisturizing oils and vitamins for silky soft, hydrated curls.
- Repair - intensely moisturizing thanks to honey & royal jelly, stimulates the hair follicles with ceramides & biotin. Stimulates the hair's own keratin production - for stressed, damaged hair.
- Glossy Locks is a hair care line by 100% PURE which is specially designed for longer hair and is intended to give it a healthy shine again
- the product line consists of 4 shampoos and 4 associated conditioners, which optimally care for different hair types and make their hair shine again
Biotin, rice bran ceramides and royal jelly (queen bee feed juice) strengthen the hair, have a regenerative effect and promote hair health. At the same time, rose hydrolate and aloe vera provide intensive moisture and help to revitalize dry and stressed hair.
- Suitable for all hair types, ideal for stressed and damaged longer, curly hair
- has an intensive moisturizing and regenerating effect
- cleans and nourishes with aloe, rose hydrolate, honey, glycerine, orange pulp, royal jelly, rice bran ceramides, biotin, green tea extract, honeysuckle extract and acai berries
- ✅ CGM Approved (recommended for Curly Girl / Hair Method)
- 100% PURE: natural, gluten-free and cruelty-free
Natural formula based on 100% natural ingredients. Manufactured without synthetic additives, artificial fragrances, preservatives, sulfates, silicones or other harmful substances.
- Distribute gently into wet hair, massaging from the scalp to the ends of the hair.
- Rinse the shampooed hair with clear warm water and repeat the process if necessary.
- If the shampoo gets into your eyes, rinse them out with clear water.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Honey (Mel / Honey / Leptospermum mel (manuka honey) extract) - Natural honey is antiseptic and antimicrobial and helps to cleanse the skin and eliminate bacteria thoroughly. Honey contains gluconic acid, a mild alpha hydroxy acid that has a lightening effect and fades age spots. Raw honey is fortified with a wide variety of nutrients such as vitamin B, manganese, iron, potassium, and calcium. When mixed with water, honey releases a peroxide property that helps heal acne and inhibits bacterial growth. In addition, honey is a humectant that adds moisture to the skin and provides it with an abundance of nutrient-rich enzymes.
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), also called rose blossom water or hydrolate, is obtained from rose blossoms and has calming, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of roses.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
- Brown algae contain a high concentration of antioxidants, trace elements such as iodine, zinc, potassium or beta-carotene and bioactive compounds such as alginic acid, ascorbic acid or carotenoids. These bioactive components support cell renewal and promote clear, smooth and soft skin. Antioxidants help fight free radical damage, and the amino acids, vitamins, and minerals found in brown seaweed stimulate elastin and collagen production.
- Coconut Surfactant (Sodium Cocoate/Sponified Coconut Oil) is made from coconut oil and is a mild, plant-based surfactant. It is often found in skin washing and cleansing products. Non-ionic surfactants are very good degreasers and are among the natural and gentle cleansing substances for the skin. It has a cleaning and foaming effect and is considered completely harmless. Sodium cocoate is the sodium salt of coconut fatty acids.
- Honeysuckle extract (Lonicera japonica flower extract) is traditionally used in Japan and East Asia to care for inflamed or stressed skin. Honeysuckle has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties and is also a powerful antioxidant. It has a toning, healing effect and protects against damage caused by free radicals.
- Ceramides are lipids (fats) that occur naturally in our skin. They form the basis for the barrier function of our skin. The skin barrier ensures that no pollutants get into the skin and that the skin remains well moisturized. A functioning skin barrier is essential for healthy skin. Ceramides reduce the water loss of the skin, also known as TEWL (Trans Epidermal Water Loss), protect against environmental pollution, bacteria and other influences to which the skin is exposed. Ceramides are therefore an effective anti-aging agent that also help to keep the skin supple and soft.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7 or Vitamin H) - The body needs the vitamin to make keratin. The fiber protein keratin is an important building block for shiny hair, healthy skin and strong nails. Biotin is also said to stimulate hair growth and help with hair loss.
- The Acai Berry (Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract / Acai Oil) is the fruit of the Acai palm from South America. The acai berry contains mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids as well as a variety of minerals and vitamins, including vitamins C, E, B1, B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin) and B6. The contained antioxidants and polyphenols combat oxidative stress in skin cells. The berries contain all the essential amino acids, including leucine, lysine and tryptophan. Acai hydrates the skin and helps reduce inflammation.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia (Organic RoseHydrosol) Flower Water*, Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut) Oil, Mel (Honey), Vegetarian Glycerin, Plant Cellulose, Citrus Aurantium Sinensis (Orange) Fiber, Royal Jelly , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Ceramide, Biotin, Extracts of Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Leaf* and Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit, Natural Fragrance, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle)
* Certified Organic
pH: between 4,5 and 6