Glossy Locks Glossing Conditioner 400 ml
The moisturizing conditioner leaves hair extra soft and shiny, strengthens and detangles it and gives life and texture to dull, lifeless locks.
- Glossing leaves hair silky smooth and shiny while reducing frizz and breakage. The fortifying formula fortifies hair with biotin and detangles with coconut oil for smoother strands and easier styling. Nettle and orange promote a healthy, dandruff-free scalp and ultra-shiny hair.
- Glossy Locks is a 100% PURE hair care line specially designed for longer hair to restore its healthy shine
- the product line consists of 4 shampoos and 4 associated conditioners, which optimally care for different hair types and make their hair shine again
Sea buckthorn, orange, rice ferment, apple cider vinegar, nettle and biotin strengthen the hair and give it shine and radiance. At the same time, rose hydrolate, avocado and aloe vera provide intensive moisture and help to revitalize fine and tired hair.
- suitable for all hair types, ideal for weak, lackluster and dull hair
- moisturizes, promotes bounce, shine and radiance
- increases the natural radiance with aloe, rose hydrolate, coconut oil, sea buckthorn, apple cider vinegar, biotin, green tea extract, ginger, rice ferment, cucumber, rosemary, nettle and honeysuckle extract
- ✅ CGM Approved (recommended for Curly Girl / Hair Method)
- 100% PURE: natural, gluten-free, vegan and cruelty-free
Natural formula based on 100% natural ingredients. Manufactured without synthetic additives, artificial fragrances, preservatives, sulfates, silicones or other harmful substances.
- After washing your hair, apply gently to wet hair and massage into the ends of the hair.
- Leave on for two to three minutes and then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), also called rose blossom water or hydrolate, is obtained from rose blossoms and has calming, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of roses.
- Coconut Surfactant (Sodium Cocoate/Sponified Coconut Oil) is made from coconut oil and is a mild, plant-based surfactant. It is often found in skin washing and cleansing products. Non-ionic surfactants are very good degreasers and are among the natural and gentle cleansing substances for the skin. It has a cleaning and foaming effect and is considered completely harmless. Sodium cocoate is the sodium salt of coconut fatty acids.
- Honeysuckle extract (Lonicera japonica flower extract) is traditionally used in Japan and East Asia to care for inflamed or stressed skin. Honeysuckle has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties and is also a powerful antioxidant. It has a toning, healing effect and protects against damage caused by free radicals.
- Cucumber moisturizes, has a firming, cooling and soothing effect on all skin types. The fruit is also beneficial and well tolerated for impure skin and skin diseases such as neurodermatitis and psoriasis. The fast-absorbing oil has a remarkably high level of phytosterols, which not only support and maintain healthy skin, but also soothe and support mature and dry skin types. Rich in minerals such as potassium, sodium, silicon and magnesium, it supports skin health and skin's moisture balance.
- Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract) is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. The nettle is traditionally used to treat eczema, wounds and even psoriasis. The extracts are rich in vitamins A and E, flavonoids, carotenoids and sitosterol and help the skin to protect itself from environmental pollution. Nettle has a sebum-regulating effect.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7 or Vitamin H) - The body needs the vitamin to make keratin. The fiber protein keratin is an important building block for shiny hair, healthy skin and strong nails. Biotin is also said to stimulate hair growth and help with hair loss.
- Ferments – During fermentation, a natural ingredient is mixed with certain enzymes and/or bacteria, mostly the probiotic Lactobacillus. During the fermentation process, the raw material is broken down and additional valuable amino acids, vitamins and antioxidants are produced. This allows the active ingredient to develop its full power and optimally care for the skin. The split molecules are also smaller and can therefore be better and more effectively recognized and absorbed by the body. The fermentation also counteracts pathogens and fungi, which means that the ingredients can be preserved on their own and the addition of preservatives can be dispensed with.
- Ginger (Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Oil) is rich in vitamin C and contains a large number of trace elements such as magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, sodium and phosphorus. Ginger has an antibacterial and clarifying effect, stimulates the microcirculation of the blood vessels and promotes a fresher, healthier and more radiant complexion.
- Apple cider vinegar is mildly astringent and has healing and germicidal properties. Apple cider vinegar can regulate sebum production and help remove buildup and impurities. It is rich in vitamins and minerals such as beta-carotene, folic acid, vitamins B and C as well as potassium, magnesium, iron and trace elements.
- Sea buckthorn kernel oil (Hippophae rhamnoides fruit / seed oil) is rich in anti-inflammatory omega fatty acids, which makes it particularly beneficial for inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, eczema and rosacea. Sea buckthorn is an excellent source of vitamin A, which increases cell turnover and promotes the regeneration of skin cells. The concentration of vitamin C in this powerful oil provides antioxidant protection, strengthens collagen in the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and photoaging.
- Avocado (persea gratissima oil / fruit extract) are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins, copper, folic acid and magnesium - all building blocks for healthy skin and hair. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin's moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles. In hair care, it gives shine, moisturizes, strengthens and repairs damage to dry, brittle and damaged hair.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia (Organic Rose Hydrosol) Flower Water*, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Orange Fiber, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Extract, Biotin, Extracts of Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Leaf*, Pyrus Malus (Green Apple) Fruit, Zingiber Officinale Root (Ginger), Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf , Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Natural Fragrance, Lonicera Caprifolium (Japanese Honeysuckle)
* Certified Organic
pH: between 4,5 and 6
My dry and wavy hair loves this conditioner. It is also great for the curly hair method. A dream in combination with the matching shampoo!