Ginseng Collagen Boost Mask 1 Stk
Anti-aging mask with ginseng. Give your skin back its youthful resilience and elasticity - with the 100% Pure Ginseng Collagen Boost Mask.
The ultra moisturizing hydrogel mask contains Korean red ginseng extract, a highly effective anti-aging ingredient with a variety of regenerating nutrients: increases collagen production, improves skin firmness and elasticity and gives a firmer complexion. Extracts of licorice root and peony smooth fine lines and imperfections, while aloe vera and hyaluronic acid provide the skin with intensive moisture.
- suitable for every skin type
- ultra moisturizing and refreshing thanks to aloe vera and hyaluronic acid
- With its anti-aging components, ginseng ensures increased elasticity of the skin
- Peony and Licorice Root minimize fine lines and smooth skin texture
- Vitamin C minimizes pigment spots and gives the skin a fresh glow
- 100% PURE: natural, gluten-free and cruelty-free
The material of the hydrogel mask consists of 95% organic aloe juice and 5% vegetable cellulose. The hydrogel material thins as the mask is worn as moisture is literally transferred from the mask into the skin. This innovative hydrogel technology supports the release of active ingredients and the absorption of nutrients for a targeted delivery of nutrients to the skin.
- Unfold the mask, place it on freshly cleansed skin and press gently to completely enclose the eye, nose and mouth area.
- Remove the mask after 20 minutes or when the hydrogel mask's nutrients have been fully absorbed by the skin (the mask material will begin to shrink).
- Gently massage excess moisture into neck and décolleté.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Red ginseng - few other plants have this radiance. Native to Southeast Asia, the tuber has been used in a variety of ways for thousands of years, from the eternal fountain of youth to an aphrodisiac. Ginseng stimulates the general skin functions and ensures that the skin cells are better supplied with important vital substances and moisture. The root supports the process of skin regeneration and increases collagen formation, which can reduce fine lines and wrinkles and make the skin appear firmer and more radiant. At the same time, red ginseng has a calming effect on sensitive skin.
- Licorice root extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract) has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It is known for its skin-smoothing and itch-relieving properties. Often used on inflammatory, irritated and sensitive skin. Its ability to fight viruses and bacteria makes licorice a powerful and popular ingredient in skin care.
- Vitamin C is a very powerful antioxidant that is involved in various enzymatic processes. Among other things, it promotes collagen synthesis, acts as a radical scavenger and protects the skin from oxidative stress. Vitamin C has a balancing effect on the skin tone and promotes an even and radiant complexion. Vitamin C can reduce sun damage and pigment spots and fight inflammation and skin irritation.
- Honey (Mel / Honey / Leptospermum mel (manuka honey) extract) - Natural honey is antiseptic and antimicrobial and helps to cleanse the skin and eliminate bacteria thoroughly. Honey contains gluconic acid, a mild alpha hydroxy acid that has a lightening effect and fades age spots. Raw honey is fortified with a wide variety of nutrients such as vitamin B, manganese, iron, potassium, and calcium. When mixed with water, honey releases a peroxide property that helps heal acne and inhibits bacterial growth. In addition, honey is a humectant that adds moisture to the skin and provides it with an abundance of nutrient-rich enzymes.
- Peony root extract (Paeonia Lactiflora) is commonly used in traditional medicine in Korea, China and Japan. Peony root has a diverse chemical makeup consisting of essential oils, flavonoids, saponins, tannins, and polysaccharides. The peony is said to have toning, antioxidant and line-reducing effects, while paeoniflorin, proanthocyanidins and flavonoids can protect skin cells from environmental damage and aging. In addition, the polysaccharides contained in the peony activate cell activity.
- Hyaluronic acid (hyaluronic acid / sodium hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of the connective tissue, it fills and supports the connective tissue. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also promotes the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Juice)*, Korean Red Ginseng Extract, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Glycrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Plant Allantoin, Peony Root Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Manuka Honey Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic) Acid , Plant Cellulose
* Certified Organic