French Lavender Hand Buttercream 57 ml
Rich 100% PURE hand cream for soft, cared-for hands. Anti-aging vitamins, fats, antioxidants and minerals ensure a nourished and supple skin.
- Scent: Lavender
The non-greasy hand cream provides intensive moisture and leaves hard-working hands buttery soft. It consists of a base of luscious cocoa, avocado and shea butter and is enriched with fine oils, superfoods and anti-aging ingredients.
- suitable for all skin types
- cares, nourishes and ensures velvety soft hands
- Rich care with cocoa butter, avocado butter, shea butter, arang oil, rosehip oil, aloe, vitamin E, acai berries, resveratrol, green tea extract, elderberry, mangosteen, rosemary and thyme
- 100% PURE: natural, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
A happy customer: "I love this hand cream, it smells so good and makes my hands so soft!"
- Apply to the whole body every day after showering or bathing, massage in, enjoy the scent and feel good!
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter) is easy to spread and leaves the skin feeling velvety and soft. Saturated fatty acids such as palmitic acid and stearic acid have a lipid replenishing effect and strengthen the skin barrier. Vitamin E, alpha-tocopherol, trace elements and minerals help the skin to regenerate and compensate for cell damage. A powerful moisturizer especially for dry and mature skin.
- Avocado (persea gratissima oil / fruit extract) are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins, copper, folic acid and magnesium - all building blocks for healthy skin and hair. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin's moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles. In hair care, it gives shine, moisturizes, strengthens and repairs damage to dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruit of the karité tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. RRich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, the butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- The Acai Berry (Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract / Acai Oil) is the fruit of the Acai palm from South America. The acai berry contains mono and polyunsaturated fatty acids as well as a variety of minerals and vitamins, including vitamins C, E, B1, B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin) and B6. The contained antioxidants and polyphenols combat oxidative stress in skin cells. The berries contain all the essential amino acids, including leucine, lysine and tryptophan. Acai hydrates the skin and helps reduce inflammation.
- Argan oil (Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil) is extracted from the kernels of the argan fruit. The unique argan trees only grow in the southwest of Morocco. The oil, which is rich in antioxidants and vitamins, is used in skin and hair care. The high proportion of fatty acids (linoleic acid) promotes the development and maintenance of the skin barrier. Its anti-inflammatory properties help with problematic skin and the high vitamin E content protects against free radicals and promotes cell turnover. It gives the hair moisture, protects against environmental pollution, promotes a healthy appearance and relieves itchy scalp and psoriasis (psoriasis). The non-comedogenic oil also acts as a light, natural heat and UV protection.
- Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier.
- Goji berry oil / fruit extract (Lycium Barbarum (Goji Berry) Extract) contains antioxidants such as phenolic acids and flavonoids, amino acids, carotenoids and vitamins B, C and E. Goji berry oil helps firm the skin, reduce inflammation and stimulate blood circulation. Protects against environmental damage. An effective ingredient for anti-aging prevention.
- Honeysuckle flower extract (Lonicera japonica flower extract) is traditionally used in Japan and East Asia to care for inflamed or stressed skin. Honeysuckle has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties and is also a powerful antioxidant. It has a toning, healing effect and protects against damage caused by free radicals.
Theobroma Cacao Seed (Cocoa) Butter, Persea gratissima Oil (Avocado Butter), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Argania Spinosa Kernel (Argan) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera)* Leaf Juice, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Extracts of Euterpe Oleracea (Acai Berry) Fruit, Resveratrol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf, Garcinia Mangosteen (Mangosteen) Peel, Lycium Barbarum (Goji Berry) Fruit, Aristotelia Chilensis (Maqui Berry), Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry) and Vitis Vinifera (Muscadine Grape) Skin, Extract of Lonicera Caprifolium Flower, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris Flower/ Leaf (Thyme), Ethyl Alcohol (Grain Alcohol), Cocos (Coconut Flavor) Nucifera Extract
* Certified Organic