Sheet Mask Collagen Boost 1 Stk
Revitalizing ginseng, powerful retinol and effective vitamin C in the Collagen Boost fleece mask ensure that collagen and elastin production is stimulated. The result: Lines and wrinkles are reduced and the elasticity and resilience of the skin is promoted.
Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic Acid deliver long-lasting moisture to hydrate thirsty skin, while Rosehip Oil softens and improves skin's texture. Essential citrus oils from grapefruit and blood orange have a brightening and invigorating effect.
- suitable for mature skin
- Collagen power pack: Giseng, retinol and vitamin C boost collagen production and give the skin youthful elasticity
- ultra moisturizing and refreshing thanks to aloe vera and hyaluronic acid
cares and soothes with rosehip, beard lichen and chamomile
- Vitamin C minimizes pigment spots and leaves the skin looking fresh
- 100% PURE: natural, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
The natural sheet mask is made from sustainable and antibacterial bamboo cloth and is free from artificial fragrances, chemical preservatives, harsh substances and unhealthy, toxic ingredients.
- Unfold the mask and apply to cleansed and dry face.
- Make sure that your eyes, mouth and nostrils are free and press the mask firmly on.
- Leave the mask on for 20 minutes or until it shrinks.
- Gently massage excess liquid into face and décolleté.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Guava is rich in vitamin C, antioxidants (lycopene) and carotenes. Fights free radicals, improves the complexion and leaves the skin looking radiant and fresh.
- Retinol, retinal, retinoid are derivatives of vitamin A, which plays an essential role in cell growth processes. Retinol is converted into vitamin A acid in the body and then develops its power. The vitamin supports the skin's regeneration process, it stimulates the metabolism and stimulates collagen production. Its plumping effect improves the structure of the skin and makes the skin appear plumper, smoother and more even. Retinol leads to a higher sensitivity to solar radiation and is best used in conjunction with UV protection or in the evening.
- Vitamin C is a very powerful antioxidant that is involved in various enzymatic processes. Among other things, it promotes collagen synthesis, acts as a radical scavenger and protects the skin from oxidative stress. Vitamin C has a balancing effect on the skin tone and promotes an even and radiant complexion. Vitamin C can reduce sun damage and pigment spots and fight inflammation and skin irritation.
- Honeysuckle flower extract (Lonicera japonica flower extract) is traditionally used in Japan and East Asia to care for inflamed or stressed skin. Honeysuckle has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties and is also a powerful antioxidant. It has a toning, healing effect and protects against damage caused by free radicals.
- Rose hip seed oil or wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) is obtained from the fruits of the dog rose and is considered a very effective vegetable oil for skin care. The oil is rich in provitamin A, vitamins C and E, minerals, carotenoids and polyunsaturated fatty acids. Wild rose oil fights free radicals, promotes cell renewal in the skin and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. The oil promotes collagen production, is well tolerated and very suitable for dry, flaky skin, pigment spots and scars. Impure skin also benefits from the high proportion of anti-inflammatory linoleic and linolenic acids.
- Lichen (Usnea Barbata Extract) / Lichen is known for its antibacterial, anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory effects. The polysaccharides it contains provide moisture and usnic acid very effectively fights bacteria, germs and fungi, which are a major factor in acne and blemished skin. Beard lichen is a symbiotic organism and arises from the symbiosis of a fungus with an alga.
- Flower extract of real or Roman chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria Extract / Anthemis Nobilis Flower) has a calming, relaxing, anti-inflammatory and wound-healing effect. Impure skin benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect. Very suitable for sensitive skin. Stressed scalps also benefit from the disinfecting and soothing properties and support hair growth.
- Orange essential oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) is obtained from the peel of oranges by cold pressing. Orange oil has a lightening, antibacterial and astringent effect. This allows it to fight inflammation and impurities, regulate excessive sebum production and ensure a smoother complexion. In hair and scalp care, orange oil helps improve blood flow to the scalp, degreases the hair and can reduce dandruff. Orange oil contains limonene, aldehydes, linalool, citronella, citral, terpineol, vitamin C and geraniol. The scent calms and lifts the mood.
- Hyaluronic acid (hyaluronic acid / sodium hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of the connective tissue, it fills and supports the connective tissue. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also promotes the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Psidium Guajava (Guava) Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Potassium Olivoyl PCA, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Xanthan Gum, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Vitamin A (Retinol), Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Flower Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Sinensis (Blood Orange) Peel Oil Expressed