Caffeine Mask 1 Stk
Extremely hydrating and anti-inflammatory, the caffeine-infused mask calms redness and regenerates dry, sun-damaged skin while soothing skin with 95% aloe hydrogel.
Anti-inflammatory and stimulating caffeine, added by green coffee and mate tea, rejuvenates damaged skin and provides an immediate boost of freshness. Seaweed boosts the skin's collagen production and increases its elasticity, while aloe vera and hyaluronic acid moisturize the skin. Antioxidant vitamin C protects the skin from free radicals and gives it a radiantly fresh glow.
- suitable for all skin types
- regenerates damaged skin, refreshes a tired complexion and provides a great deal of moisture
nourishes, stimulates and renews with coffee extract, aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, green tea extract, seaweed collagen, mate tea, vitamin C and arbutin from bearberries
- the hydrogel mask consists of 95% organic aloe juice and 5% vegetable cellulose
- 100% PURE: natural, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
The longer the mask stays on the skin, the thinner it becomes as the skin absorbs its exquisite ingredients and is left comfortably hydrated. This innovative hydrogel technology supports the release of active ingredients and the absorption of nutrients for a targeted delivery of nutrients to the skin.
- Unfold the mask and apply to cleansed and dry face.
- Make sure that your eyes, mouth and nostrils are free and press the mask firmly on.
- Leave the mask on for 20 minutes or until it shrinks.
- Gently massage excess liquid into face and décolleté.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Seaweed boosts collagen production and ensures increased skin elasticity. Bioactive components support cell renewal and promote clear, smooth and soft skin. Antioxidants help fight free radical damage.
- Vitamin C is a very powerful antioxidant involved in various enzymatic processes. Among other things, it promotes collagen synthesis, acts as a radical scavenger and protects the skin from oxidative stress. Vitamin C has a balancing effect on the skin tone and promotes an even and radiant complexion. Vitamin C can reduce sun damage and pigment spots and fight inflammation and skin irritation.
- Coffee seed oil / extract (Coffea Arabica / Robusta Seed Oil / Extract (coffee beans)) is obtained from green, unroasted coffee beans. With its high content of linoleic acid, polyphenols, sterols and vitamin E, coffee seeds fight free radicals and signs of premature skin aging. Coffee seed oil / extract provides moisture, strengthens the natural barrier function of our skin and is an effective stimulant for the synthesis of collagen and elastin. Has a firming effect on the skin and supports skin firmness, caffeine promotes blood circulation.
- Mate Extract (Ilex Paraguariensis (Mate) Leaf Extract) – ideal for a detox cure, also traditionally used for slimming diets, but also good for skin care. The extract from the leaves has a stimulating, stimulating effect and activates blood circulation. Like green tea, mate tea contains a lot of tannins, which are said to burn fat cells.
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a purifying effect and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Hyaluronic Acid (Hyaluronic Acid / Sodium Hyaluronate) retains moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of the connective tissue, it fills and supports the connective tissue. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also promotes the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Juice)*, Coffea Arabica (Green Coffee) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Arbutin Extract (from Bearberry), Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Extract*, Fucus Vesiculosus (Seaweed) Collagen, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Ilex Paraguariensis (Yerba Mate) Extract, Plant Cellulose, Vegetable Glycerin
* Certified Organic