Wonderbalm 50 ml
This silky balm is a true multitasking wonder: The Wonderbalm cleanses, cares for and protects the skin with wildly processed, healing cupuaçu butter. The butter comes from their own The Glow Cooperative in the Amazon. In addition, the Wonderbalm cares with almond oil, rosehip oil, jojoba and olive oil.
Cupuaçu butter and organic beeswax bind moisture and have healing and anti-inflammatory effects. Stone seed root extract is antimicrobial and gives this balm its wonderful color.
The Wonderbalm is ideal for dry, dehydrated and sensitive skin as a moisturizer and multitasking balm for all skin areas that require additional care and protection
- cruelty free
- The Glow is Made in Germany
- As a cleaner and gentle peeling
- Massage a small amount Wonderbalm on uncleaned, dry skin to remove make-up, dirt and dead skin. Then dip a Cleansing Cloth in very warm water and use it to remove the balm.
- As intensive care
- Massage that Wonderbalm after cleansing on damp skin to soothe it and seal the moisture in the skin.
- As a soothing face mask
- Apply to cleansed skin. Cover excess balm with damp, warm Cleansing Cloth for ten to fifteen minutes then remove with the cloth.
So can you Wonderbalm still use:
- As a regenerating lip and eye care
- As a natural highlighter on the cheeks, under the browbones and on the upper lip
- Tames and cares for them eyebrows
- As a Hand and nail balm: massage a small amount into your hand and cuticle
- As a Signature Treatment Flagship Store For skin in particular need of care: Massage the balm into all rough areas of skin, such as elbows, heels and knees.
- As a completely natural all-round care for pregnant women and babies
- As a intensive moisturizer: Mix the Wonderbalm with something Floral Essence in the palm of your hand to a light emulsion.
- As a creamy foundation: Mix the Wonderbalm with a little mineral powder in your skin tone to form a lightly covering foundation.
- As a Lip peeling: mix a blob Wonderbalm with a little sugar for a gentle lip peeling
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - Strictly speaking, jojoba oil is not an oil, but a vegetable wax. Its high percentage of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene. Strengthens cell development and protects against bacteria.
- Cupuaçu butter (Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter) - The cupuaçu tree is related to cocoa, because both come from the plant genus Theobroma. Cupuaçu butter is intensely moisturizing and strengthens the skin barrier with oleic acid, palmitic acid, arachidic acid and pytosterol. The high content of antioxidants also helps in the fight against free radicals. Has a calming effect and is also very suitable for sensitive skin.
- Beeswax binds moisture and has a healing and anti-inflammatory effect.
- olive oil - Provides moisture and makes the skin feel soft. Consists of 85% essential fatty acids with a high proportion of linoleic acid that supports the skin's protective barrier. Vitamin E and polyphenols are powerful free radical scavengers and protect against premature skin aging.
- Rose hip seed oil, wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) - The oil from the fruits of the dog rose supports the skin regeneration very effectively. Rich in vitamin C, minerals, beta-corten, flavinoids and malic acid, it helps with pigment spots and scars, supports skin elasticity and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. Flaky, mature and dry skin also benefits from using the oil.
- Stone seed root extract (Lithospermum Erythrorizon Root Extract) has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antioxidant and calming effects. The extract reduces redness, eczema and itching.
Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Cera Flava, Prunus Amygdalus Oil, Rosa Canina Fuit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Tocopherol, Lithospermum Erythrorizon Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia *, Oil, Linalool * Geraniol * * natural components of essential oils
Jojoba oil / cupuacu butter / olive oil / beeswax / wild rose oil / stone seed root extract / lavender oil
Please store below 30 ° C. The balm can become softer at very high temperatures. Then place in the refrigerator to harden. The consistency of the balm has no effect on the effect.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I had considered ordering the Wonderbalm for a long time and finally did it - AND: I'm thrilled, it's a really beautiful product and my skin is glowing.
Very pleasant consistency, great smell. Hands, lips, face - works for everything.