Master Elixir 20 ml
The luxurious Master Elixir from The Glow nourishes, soothes and renews the skin with an exquisite combination of organic oils. Packed full of antioxidants, herbal ingredients, vitamins and essential fatty acids, the wonderful elixir ensures a plump and radiant complexion.
- suitable for all skin types, especially dry and mature skin
- moisturizes, reduces fine lines, prevents inflammation and makes the skin glow
- with vitamin E, rosemary extract and organic oils of macadamia, broccoli, prickly pear, pomegranate, rose hip, evening primrose and sea buckthorn
- vegan, cruelty free
- The Glow is made in Germany
The intensive active ingredient serum smooths the skin, softens dryness and reduces wrinkles. In addition, the Elixir prevents inflammation, allows irritations to subside and thus ensures a radiant, even complexion.
- As intensive active ingredient care
- Massage four to five drops Master Elixir after cleaning over the Floral Essence on the damp face, neck and décolleté.
- As an intensive eye treatment
- Tap two to three drops Master Elixir on the sensitive skin around the eyes.
- Pro tip: if the skin needs extra moisture, mix that up Master Elixir in the palm of your hand with Floral Essence into a light emulsion and apply like a normal cream after cleansing.
- As a mask
- Mix a few drops of the Master Elixir with a TL Cleansing Clay and a TL Floral Essence to a moisturizing, skin-smoothing mask.
- As hair oil
- Put two to three drops in the palms of your hands and, after washing, work the oil into the lengths and into dry tips.
- sea buckthorn is rich in anti-inflammatory omega fatty acids, which makes it particularly beneficial for inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and rosacea. Sea buckthorn is an excellent source of vitamin A, which increases cell turnover and promotes the regeneration of skin cells. The concentration of vitamin C in this powerful oil provides antioxidant protection, strengthens collagen in the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and photoaging.
- Rosemary extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary.
- Evening primrose oil - soothes the skin, makes it smoother and slows down moisture loss. The high proportion of omega-6 fatty acids as well as vitamins and minerals have a regenerating and healing effect. Relieves itching and works against neurodermatitis and psoriasis.
- Broccoli seed oil - Linoleic acid has anti-inflammatory properties and reduces reddening of the skin and protects against environmental influences. Fights age spots and chronic light damage. The light oil smoothes the skin and gives the skin a delicate and soft appearance.
- Rose hip seed oil, wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) - The oil from the fruits of the dog rose supports the skin regeneration very effectively. Rich in vitamin C, minerals, beta-corten, flavinoids and malic acid, it helps with pigment spots and scars, supports skin elasticity and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. Flaky, mature and dry skin also benefits from using the oil.
- Macadamia nut oil Provides a lot of moisture and cares for dry and chapped skin. The beneficial mixture of unsaturated, healthy fatty acids and the high proportion of vitamins and trace elements have given the macadamia nut the name “the king of nuts”. The oil is non-comedogenic and is quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Essential oils of neroli, geranium and begamot
Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier
Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus Indica Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Hippophaie Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Linalool *, Limonene *, Citronellol *, Citra * l, Geranio * l, Farnesol * * natural components of essential oils
All ingredients come from controlled organic cultivation and have been cold-pressed to preserve their healing properties:
Macadamia oil / broccoli seed oil / prickly pear seed oil / evening primrose oil / pomegranate seed oil / wild rose oil / sea buckthorn pulp oil / rosemary extract / vitamin E / essential oils of neroli, geranium and bergamot
top of course ecological
Great product, fast shipping, highly recommended!
The oil is really very economical and of high quality. The skin is good. The glow is great, but the evening primrose oil dominates too much, so unfortunately it is nothing for me.