Cleansing Clay 45 ml
A gentle peeling for the face and body.
The Cleansing Clay from The Glow cleanses the skin pore-deep, exfoliates, clears and soothes. With mild AHA acids, enzymes and skin-refining pink clay.
- suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- with pink clay, Aapple seed extract, Hibiscus extract, Papaya extract, aloe vera and Willow bark extract
- vegan, cruelty free
- The Glow is Made in Germany
- As a cleaner and gentle peeling
- Give about a teaspoon Cleansing Clay in the palm of your hand and use your other hand to drizzle a teaspoon of water over it. Use your finger to stir the mixture into a smooth paste and rub it over the face thoroughly. Then wash off with plenty of lukewarm water.
- As a mask
- Mix together a teaspoon Cleansing Clay with Floral Essence, a hydrosol or normal water to form a smooth paste, apply it to the cleansed face and let it take effect briefly. Remove the mask with the Cleansing Cloth or a washcloth and plenty of lukewarm water before it begins to dry out.
Personalize the Cleansing Clay Mask for all your skin needs:
- For blemished skin: mix the Cleansing Clay to the mask as described above and add one or two drops of lavender oil, this increases the antibacterial effect
- For dry, sallow and sensitive skin: mix Cleansing Clay to the mask as described above. Add a teaspoon of yoghurt and a teaspoon of organic honey to the mixture, the mild AHA acids it contains enhance the effect of the Cleansing Clay and provide additional moisture.
- Pro tip: Use Cleansing Clay as a super-natural cleansing for the whole body! Instead of shower gel: Mix two tablespoons of Cleansing Clay with water and rub it all over your body.
Instead of Shampoo: Stir two tablespoons Cleansing Clay with hydrosol or water to form a smooth paste. Massage the mixture onto the scalp like a shampoo, then rinse with plenty of water. Then wear Floral Essence on wet hair and then distribute 3 - 5 drops of Master Elixir over the lengths and ends, depending on the length of the hair. Then style as usual.
- As a dry shampoo: Streuen something Cleansing Clay on the neck and massage the powder lightly onto the scalp. Then brush out well.
- Kaolin is one of the natural healing earths. The light emery effect is used to cleanse skin impurities, because the powdery structure removes dead / calloused skin cells. The grain of kaolin is much finer than that of the other healing earths, so that it is also suitable for thin and sensitive skin.
- Apple seed extract is rich in antioxidants and has a gentle peeling effect.
- willow bark has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It stimulates the metabolism, has a gently exfoliating effect and supports a smooth complexion. Refines the pore texture.
- Papaya extract loosens dead skin cells and has a firming effect.
- Aloe Vera Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice) - contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Hibiscus extract is rich in antioxidants and mildly exfoliating AHA acid for a fresh, clear, rosy complexion
Kaolin, Pyrus Malus Seed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Powder, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba Bark Extract
Pink clay / apple seed extract / hibiscus extract / papaya extract / aloe vera / willow bark extract
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The product is very pleasant on the skin and easy to use. For me personally, the enzymatic peeling effect could be a bit more intense, even though I have rosacea. The peeling is really very gentle. Nevertheless, the skin feels very smooth and well-groomed, and redness fades. I think I would buy it again.