Cleansing Clay 45 ml
A gentle peeling for the face and body.
The Cleansing Clay from The Glow cleanses the skin deep into the pores, has a gentle exfoliating effect, clarifies and soothes. Mild AHA and BHA acids, papaya enzymes and skin-refining pink clay remove dirt and sebum.
- suitable for all skin types, especially for oily skin that is prone to blemishes
- pulls dirt and sebum out of the pores, the skin is thoroughly cleansed without affecting its sensitive protective layer
- Clogged pores appear enlarged, Cleansing Clay refines the complexion with deep cleansing
- mild fruit acids, enzymes and antioxidants have a smoothing effect and make the complexion appear more even
- gently cleanses with pink clay, apple seed extract, hibiscus extract, papaya, aloe vera and willow bark extract
- vegan, cruelty free
- The Glow Made in Germany
The skin feels smooth and silky soft after cleaning!
We spoke to the founder Anita Scheiba - to Interview.
- As a cleaner and gentle peeling
- Put about a teaspoon of Cleansing Clay in the palm of your hand and use the other hand to drizzle in a teaspoon of water (or a hydrosol such as rose water). Mix the mixture with your finger to form a smooth paste and massage gently onto your face. Then remove with lukewarm water or a muslin cloth.
- As a mask
- Cleansing Clay is the perfect base for a DIY mask. Very easy to adapt to the current individual skin needs: Mix 1 teaspoon of Cleansing Clay with water, hydrosol or a herbal brew and, if necessary, add natural yoghurt and honey for mildly peeling lactic and AHA acids. A few drops of Everything Oil or Master Elixir enrich the mask with nutrients and antioxidants.
Personalize the Cleansing Clay Mask for all your skin needs:
- For blemished skin: mix the Cleansing Clay to the mask as described above and add one or two drops of lavender oil, this increases the antibacterial effect
- For dry, sallow and sensitive skin: mix Cleansing Clay to the mask as described above. Add a teaspoon of yoghurt and a teaspoon of organic honey to the mixture, the mild AHA acids it contains enhance the effect of the Cleansing Clay and provide additional moisture.
- Pro tip: Use Cleansing Clay as a super-natural cleansing for the whole body! Instead of shower gel: Mix two tablespoons of Cleansing Clay with water and rub it all over your body.
Instead of Shampoo: Stir two tablespoons Cleansing Clay with hydrosol or water to form a smooth paste. Massage the mixture onto the scalp like a shampoo, then rinse with plenty of water. Then wear Floral Essence on wet hair and then distribute 3 - 5 drops of Master Elixir over the lengths and ends, depending on the length of the hair. Then style as usual.
- As a dry shampoo: Streuen something Cleansing Clay on the neck and massage the powder lightly onto the scalp. Then brush out well.
- Kaolin is one of the natural healing earths. The light emery effect is used to cleanse skin impurities, because the powdery structure removes dead / calloused skin cells. The grain of kaolin is much finer than that of the other healing earths, so that it is also suitable for thin and sensitive skin. Kaolin also absorbs dirt particles from the pore with the sebum and thus prevents pimples and blackheads.
- Apple seed extract has a mild astringent and exfoliating effect. The fruit, rich in vitamins and antioxidants, has a balancing, invigorating, anti-inflammatory effect and has a positive effect on the skin's moisture balance.
- Willow bark (Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract) has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It stimulates the metabolism, has a gently exfoliating effect, supports a smooth complexion and refines the pore texture. Natural salicylic acid promotes skin renewal and has an antibacterial effect.
- Papaya - the high vitamin C content supports collagen production and has a firming effect on the skin. Beta-carotene, vitamins A and E are powerful antioxidants that fight free radicals and improve complexion. Enzymes loosen dead skin cells and refine the complexion. Papaya contains the enzyme papain, which helps exfoliate the skin naturally to remove dead skin cells and cleanse the pores. Papaya also helps moisturize and regenerate the skin while improving its elasticity. The abundance of vitamin C helps lighten and even out skin tone.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Hibiscus (Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis Flower Powder / Hibiscus Sabdari ﬀ a Flower Extract) has also been referred to as the "botox plant" because of its firming and lifting properties for the skin. Hibiscus contains natural AHA, which can speed cell renewal, exfoliate the skin easily, and control acne breakouts. Hibiscus strengthens elasticity, promotes regeneration and moisturizes skin and hair, and the presence of anthocyanocides helps make pores appear smaller due to its astringent properties.
Kaolin, Pyrus Malus Seed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Powder, Carica Papaya Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salix Alba Bark Extract
Pink clay / apple seed extract / hibiscus extract / papaya extract / aloe vera / willow bark extract
The product is very pleasant on the skin and easy to use. For me personally, the enzymatic peeling effect could be a bit more intense, even though I have rosacea. The peeling is really very gentle. Nevertheless, the skin feels very smooth and well-groomed, and redness fades. I think I would buy it again.
I have the brand The Glow not known before. But the products, especially the Cleansing Clay, are great. Multifunctional. After that it had silky smooth skin.