Hydration Hair Mask 120 ml
The Hydration Hair Mask provides ultimate moisture for dehydrated hair with a rich blend of Symbiotic® RahuaOil, buriti oil and shea butter.
This hair mask in professional saloon quality offers deep moisture penetration with oils from the Amazon region and protein-binding sugars. The moisture content of the hair is maximized to revitalize dry and rough hair. After the treatment, your hair will feel smooth, strengthened and supple and soft.
- particularly suitable for dry hair types and for curly, thick, rough, porous or damaged hair
- provides intensive moisture, has a smoothing effect, ensures smooth, supple hair, tames frizz and gives shine
- maintains with Rahua-Oil, Morete Oil, Sacha Inchi, Mango Sugar, Quinoa, Shea Butter and Passion Fruit
- the tropical aromas of passion fruit and mango take you to a heavenly place, while the ingredients unfold their magical effect
- 100% natural and organic ingredients, fair trade, vegan, cruelty-free
Symbiotic® is the signature standard of Rahua. In order for an ingredient to be classified as a Symbiotic®, it must be grown, sustainably harvested and prepared by natives in the rainforest (wild) in undisturbed primeval forests with indigenous knowledge. It must be traded at a price that helps to nurture and uphold these traditions, build the economy and strengthen the indigenous population.
- Apply generously to all of your hair before or after shampooing and comb through. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse.
- Or just rinse lightly for a leave-in treatment.
- Recommended frequency: once a week.
- Fine hair: use 2+ pumps of the mask; thick hair: use 4+ pumps
Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Organic Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Organic Passiflora Incarnate (Passion) Fruit Extract, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate *, Cetearyl Alcohol *, Vegetable Glycerin, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Purplerahua) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stearalkonium Chloride *, Glycine *, Mauritia Flexuosa (Morete) Fruit Oil, Kaolinite (Rose Clay), Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Organic Rosemary Extract, Natural Aroma , Sucrose, Potassium Sorbate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride *, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil.
* Denotes plant derived ingredient
- Buriti oil (also called Morete) is obtained from the fruits of the Buriti palm (Mauritia vinifera / Mauritia flexuosa), which is mainly found in Brazil. Buriti oil is characterized by a high concentration of oleic acid, tocopherols (vitamin precursors), provitamin A and carotenoids, in particular a very high proportion of beta-carotene (5 times that of carrot). The nourishing oil has strong antioxidant properties, supports cell regeneration and offers light natural protection against UV rays. The potent anti-aging oil cares for the skin and hair and can normalize sebum production.
- Rahua (Ungurahua): Women in the Amazon region have used the oil of this tree nut to condition and strengthen their hair for many centuries. It strengthens weak and damaged hair, nourishes and maintains the health of the hair follicles and scalp, and its superfine molecules penetrate the color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, which greatly extends the color retention. The skin benefits from its generous supply of omega-9 fatty acids, which firm and soothe and restore the scalp's natural moisture balance. Rahua uses Symbiotic® Ungurahua.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa - Known by the ancient Incas as the "mother of all grains", this gluten-free superfood revitalizes skin and hair. Rich in vitamins and high in amino acids, it inhibits collagen breakdown, supports connective tissue, promotes healing and moisture retention and reduces signs of tiredness.
- Sunflower oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) has a high content of lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog. For the hair, it is a natural moisturizer that strengthens the hair, promotes growth, removes frizz and adds shine.
- Sacha Inchi is a rare type of nut that is mainly grown in South America. The fruit is exceptionally rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, including vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi retains moisture in the skin and hair and soothes an inflamed and itchy scalp. The cell-activating effect ensures a natural anti-aging effect, Sacha Inchi improves skin firmness, softens small wrinkles and can reduce pigment spots. Rahua uses Symbiotic® Sacha Inchi.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Mango Sugar: The juicy tropical fruit exudes an irresistibly exotic scent and contains sugars that help bind oil proteins to the hair and maximize hydration.
- * Symbiotic® is the signature standard of Rahua. In order for an ingredient to be classified as a Symbiotic®, it must be grown, sustainably harvested and prepared by natives in the rainforest (wild) in undisturbed primeval forests with indigenous knowledge. It must be traded at a price that helps nurture and uphold these traditions, build the economy and strengthen the indigenous population.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.