French Organic Hemp Oil 30 ml
Pure, cold-pressed facial oil made from organic hemp seeds from France.
Because of its unique, skin-like lipid composition, hemp oil is particularly attractive quickly, does not grease and provides the skin with optimal moisture. Hemp oil is one of the oils with the highest content of essential fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6. Essential fatty acids are fatty acids that the body cannot produce itself and must therefore be added from the outside.
- very suitable for all skin types
- has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects, good for blemished and inflammatory skin
- 99,8% organic hemp oil and 0,2% natural vitamin E.
- vegan, cruelty free, Slow Cosmetics certified
- smells slightly herbal and has a dry, non-greasy texture
The very high-quality, cold-pressed oil from regional French hemp plants contains a large number of valuable vitamins and power ingredients that have a positive effect on the complexion of the skin.
- Gamma linolenic acids are polyunsaturated fatty acids with moisture-binding and anti-inflammatory properties. They bind water to our skin cells, which improves the suppleness of our skin and reduces wrinkles.
- Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids strengthen the natural protective barrierthat protects our skin from negative environmental influences and from drying out.
- Antioxidants fight harmful free radicals and protect the skin from premature aging.
- Hemp oil can also help with skin problems such as psoriasis, neurodermatitis or itchy and reddened skin. This is due to the anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and antimicrobial effects of stearic acid, Phytosterols and gamma linolenic acids responsible. Hemp oil soothes sensitive and irritated skin, allows pimples and small wounds to heal faster, prevents scars and prevents inflammation.
- Vitamins E, B1 and B2 make the skin more resilient, support their regeneration processes and promote the formation of new cells.
- Minerals and trace elements such as zinc, manganese, potassium, iron, phosphorus, iron and sodium, help the skin to form new collagen and keep it elastic and supple. They can also prevent various skin diseases.
Hemp oil supports the natural protective barrier of the skin, which prevents the penetration of bacteria, toxins from the environment or dehydration. The skin stays healthy and soft, is optimally supplied with moisture and looks nice and smooth.
Click here for the Interview with Marion Weber, the founder of Oden.
- On the face: Apply two to three drops in the morning and in the evening to the cleansed and still damp skin of the face and neck and massage in gently.
- On the hair: apply 3 to 4 drops to the palm of your hand, warm to activate and apply to the lengths. Hemp oil gives the hair shine, volume and strength.
- For facial cleansing, we recommend a mild one Foam cleaner, one cleaning gel, Micellar water, natural Facial soaps or a Cleaning oil.
Cannabis sativa seed oil *, tocopherol
* Ingredient from Organic Farming