Facial Cleansing Oil 100 ml
The Merme Facial Cleansing Oil is a luxurious cleansing oil with only 4 ingredients. Your skin is gently and thoroughly cleansed without damaging the skin barrier.
The cleansing oil effortlessly removes make-up, sunscreen, excess sebum and dirt and leaves the skin feeling clean and soft. The main active ingredients apricot kernel oil and grapefruit oil are rich in vitamin E, fatty acids and antioxidants and ensure nourishing care during cleaning.
- Helps clear blockages, balance oil production, cleanse and moisturize the skin
- Rich in essential fatty acids and natural vitamin E, the cleansing oil moisturizes and protects the skin while removing dirt and excess oil on a daily basis
- The oil is also the perfect first step in a double cleanse, effortlessly removing sunscreen and stubborn make-up
- Tip: Even skin prone to blemishes and oily or combination skin will be happy, as the Cleansing Oil helps to bring the oil production back into balance. However, it does not dry out the skin, which causes even more sebum to be produced.
The Facial Cleansing Oil from Merme Berlin does not deprive the skin of its important, natural oils, does not dry it out and does not leave a feeling of tension.
Key ingredients: apricot kernel oil and grapefruit peel oil
- Suitable for all skin types, especially dry and mature skin
- Cleans gently and thoroughly
- Suitable as a first step in a double cleaning
- Smells of grapefruit
- Vegan, cruelty free, paraben free, made in Germany
- First things first: shake well before use. This is the only way for the cleaner to work optimally.
- Put 2-3 pumps of the oil in your dry hands and massage in circular motions on your dry or slightly damp face. Enjoy this massage for about 60 seconds to loosen makeup, dirt and excess oil.
- Hold your face towel under hot water to warm it up, then wipe your face completely clean.
- Then use the Facial Cleansing Powder for the ultimate in double cleansing
- Merme routine:
- Morning - Starting the day with an oil cleanse is a great way to balance the skin's oil balance. Cleanse the skin before applying serums, face oils and sunscreens.
- Evening - Use Facial Cleansing Oil as the first step in an evening routine to remove makeup, SPF, dirt and excess oil. Then use the Facial Cleansing Powder for a thorough double cleansing.
Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Citrus Grandis Peel Oil, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate
- Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil) - is extracted from the kernels (seeds) of apricots. The oil can be extracted from the kernels by solvent extraction or a cold pressed method. It's naturally rich in vitamins A, C, and E. This combination helps protect cells from harmful free radicals (such as environmental pollutants) to promote skin elasticity and clarity, as well as a brighter complexion. The natural linoleic acid content (omega 6) of the oil strengthens the skin's barrier function and the oleic acid content (omega 9) makes the skin supple and gives it a soft, silky finish.
- Grapefruit Peel Oil (Citrus Grandis Peel Oil) - The peel-extracted grapefruit peel (Citrus paradisi) oil contains naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) that help promote smoother, younger looking skin by accelerating cell renewal. The oil additionally stimulates the lymphatic system to promote detoxification and purification, while its astringent and firming properties reduce constipation and excess sebum (oil).