All Over Colour Furusato 5 g
The All Over Color by Manasi 7 is a real all-rounder and particularly versatile.
The cream make-up can be used as a blush or cream eye shadow to emphasize contours or serve as lip color. There are no limits to your creativity, whether as a subtle touch of color or for an expressive statement look.
- Colour: Furusato
- A light pink with neutral undertones that brings a natural glow to your cheeks and lips.
- Furusato is the shade of strawberry, dragon fruit and pink lotus. Furusato's pink undertone is less warm than Etruscan and not as bright as Dianthus and Fuchsine. Born from the feeling of longing for that special place in childhood, when reality was still magical.
The creamy formulation of All Over Color is easy to apply and blend. It melts into the skin and gives it a completely natural look.
Made with high quality and certified organic oils and waxes, the nourishing make-up can be applied alone or combined with other colors and products according to individual taste.
The timeless and multiple award-winning collection is made in small batches. Manasi 7 uses unrefined raw materials derived from minerals, wild plants and flowers to harness the potency and natural effectiveness of their quality, color and fragrance. The natural cosmetic line is highly concentrated and very economical.
- The outer packaging consists of sustainably produced paper and is completely recyclable. The product pots are made from 32% plant-based materials and from renewable sources.
- no nanoparticles, no GMO ingredients, no palm oil, cruelty-free
The cream make-up is available in the following color nuances:
- Alizarin Crimson - a modern take on classic red
- Bisque - a delicate peach beige shade with a touch of warmth
- Chamoise - This earthy rose-brown expresses modernity and restraint, similar to the natural shade of your lips.
- densuke - a modern, fresh and subtle peach-coral shade.
- Etruscan - a neutral old rose with earthy undertones.
- Fuchsin - a rich fuchsia pink, well suited for darker skin tones or a statement look.
- Kobicha - an intense brown with neutral undertones
- Ikura - a warm, bright red
- Sanguinello - a summery light coral shade
- Manketti - a creamy café au lait clay
- Kuranberi - a deep burgundy red with slight cool undertones
- gazania - a neutral, brownish peach shade
- Dianthus - a feminine pink with that certain something
- Sisserou - a rich, dusty mauve-taupe shade with just a hint of brown
- Heliotrope - a modern, bluish version of purple for the bold yet sophisticated look
- mangosteen - a rich, black-red shade of purple
- Duras - a calm shade of brown with violet undertones
- Furusato - a light pink with neutral undertones
- Use on lips, cheeks and eyes by gently dabbing, or apply in layers for an extra pop of colour.
- It can be worn in an infinite number of ways, from a subtle shade to a statement look, or layered with our other shades to create stunning new shades.
- The cream can be easily applied with your fingers and gently dabbed onto the skin or lips.
- The natural warmth of the fingertips makes application particularly easy. Use the color sparingly and blend it.
- For a little more shimmer or a softer color, simply apply a little bronze lighter or strobelighter over it.
RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL*, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL*, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDES, CANDELILLA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA) CERA*, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX)*, GLYCERIN, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL*, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX*, MICA, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*, ETHYL VANILLIN, TOCOPHEROL
[+/- : CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 ALUMINUM LAKE)] . *CERTIFIED ORGANIC
Note: not all Manasi 7 Products are 100% natural. Manasi 7 is based on natural and organically grown ingredients. However, some products also contain small amounts of synthetic ingredients for the best possible performance. At Blanda Beauty, we only accept safe and non-harmful products. We can assure you that the synthetic ingredients are absolutely harmless to humans and the environment.