Tranquil Isle Relaxing Body Polish 200 ml
The rich body peeling with Himalayan crystal salt and cane sugar makes your body shine. Dead skin cells are gently removed while rose hips, shea butter and coconut oil supply your skin with nutrients, vitamins and trace elements.
The body polish is the perfect companion after washing, shaving or waxing in order to get a charming, velvety skin
- Tranquil Isle: Relax with this graceful blend of Roman chamomile and lavender, immersed in soothing vetiver and cedarwood. Pure aromatherapy happiness, in which delicate citrus notes round off the fragrance.
- The 100% natural fragrances consist of the finest, pure essential oils.
- The gentle peeling is based on Himalayan crystal salt, cane sugar, shea butter, coconut oil, camellia seed oil, and rose hip oil and contains the essential oils of lavender, chamomile, vetiver and cedarwood.
"Indulge with us in positive luxury and celebrate the joy of fragrance! We believe that well-being can be increased through moments of sensual enjoyment and the power of fragrances. Our beautifully curated products combine subtle flavors with effective natural skin care to restore the lavish RaffineBringing the luxury of luxury cosmetics back into the realm of natural beauty. " Lola's Apothecary, Devon, England
- A gift of naturally fragranced wonders, to focus the mind & ignite your calm ...
- Carefully massage into damp skin in circular movements, moving towards the heart to promote lymph flow.
- Rinse and pat dry. The vegetable butters and oils in the body polish soften and moisturize your skin, while the pure scent of essential oils will make people turn to look at you to follow the heavenly aroma!
- Use once or twice a week, depending on skin type and time of year.
- One application per week is generally sufficient for sensitive skin, and twice per week for normal or oily skin.
- However, everyone is unique, so you should always listen to your body and follow your own feelings.
- Do not use the cream on cracked or inflamed skin.
- Like any peeling, not immediately after sunbathing, a shave or after waxing. But gladly 1 day in advance to smooth the skin nicely.
Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Crystal Salt), Butyrospemum parkii (Shea butter), Sucrose (Raw Cane Sugar), Cocos nucifera (Coconut oil), Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Extract, Tocopherol , Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Wood Oil, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Limonene *, Linalool *, Geraniol *, Citral *, Benzyl Alcohol *
* Naturally occurring in essential oils
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- Himalayan Crystal Salt (Himalayan Crystal Salt) contains an abundance of trace elements that have a detoxifying effect and soften the skin while at the same time removing dead skin cells.
- Raw cane sugar is a natural, effective, yet gentle peeling. Its moisturizing properties help to care for the skin, glycolic acid (an AHA) also promotes cell turnover.
- Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals and premature aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil is comedogenic but still helps against impurities and is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and makes the skin supple.
- Rose hip seed oil, wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) is obtained from the fruits of the dog rose. It supports skin regeneration very effectively. Rich in vitamin C, minerals, beta-corten, flavinoids and malic acid, it helps with pigment spots and scars, supports skin elasticity and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. Flaky, mature and dry skin also benefits from using the oil.
- Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia Japonica / Oleifeira Seed Oil) - The light oil is quickly absorbed by the skin, moisturizes and reduces transepidermal water loss. Protects against oxidative stress and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Ingredients such as vitamin E and polyphenols are effective anti-aging ingredients that support cell regeneration and fight fine lines.
- Essential lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- Chamomile extract / oil (Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract / Oil) has a calming, relaxing, anti-inflammatory and wound healing effect. Impure skin benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect. Well suited for sensitive skin.
- Cedarwood Oil (Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil) contains a variety of important ingredients for skin and hair. Vitamins A, B, D, E and F, minerals such as potassium, iron or magnesium, linoleic acid and various amino acids. The essential oil promotes blood circulation, stimulates hair growth and tightens the skin. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and soothes stressed scalp.
- Vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides) is a tropical sweet grass that is characterized by dense roots. The essential vetiver oil, which is often used in perfumes, is extracted from the roots. It has a long-lasting woody-balsamic odor with strong earthy, root-like and smoky notes. Vetiver is also used in naturopathy, aromatherapy and Ayurveda. It promotes relaxation, strengthens the immune system and is considered a remedy for fever and headaches.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.