Acid Glow Rapid Retexture Peel 50 ml
This brilliant multi-acid formula brings out your most beautiful glow. The creamy raspberry jelly with various acids, multiple hyaluronic acid and niacinamides ensures deep hydration and immediate refreshment.
The pronounced creamy gel texture of the treatment combines the peeling effect of ground lotus and bamboo leaves with an effective acid peeling. The extraordinary formulation removes dead horn cells and reveals a new, fresh and radiant appearance. Clinical strength, but gentle and safe for our home beauty rituals.
- The active ingredient-rich formula ensures a visibly smoother and plumper complexion, the skin looks brighter with a rosy glow
- the face feels more hydrated, healthier and more youthful
- Suitable for tired, mature, dry, rough, oily, combination skin and skin prone to acne, even sensitive skin can enjoy this treatment, but an action time of 30 seconds is sufficient
- exfoliates and renews with tartaric acid, lactic acid, citric acid, glycolic acid, lotus and bamboo leaves and nourishes and hydrates with multi-molecular hyaluronic acid, aloe vera, niacinamide, prickly pear oil, rice extract, moringa oil and rosemary
- vegan, cruelty free, without phthalates, parabens, artificial fragrances, silicones, sulfates, PPG or PEGS
Prickly pear, passion fruit, aloe and moringa provide a nutrient-rich moisture boost that the skin thirsts so much for, while niacinamides strengthen the skin barrier and have a brightening and balancing effect. The magical malachite crystal repels negative energies and at the same time provides a concentrated dose of antioxidant protection.
- intelligent skin couture - the beauty of nature meets the best of skin science
- does not contain essential oils
- Apply a thin, even layer to clean, damp skin and leave on for 30 seconds to 5 minutes.
- Depending on your skin type and the frequency of the peeling, you can use the peeling 2-3 times a week.
- Only leave sensitive skin types on for a short time - 30 seconds.
- Note: Perform a patch test before first use, especially on sensitive skin.
- Always use sunscreen with regular use of Acid Glow.
- Tip: The peeling is activated even more strongly by adding water. Massage into skin with damp hands before washing off.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice *, Lactic acid, Helianthus annuus seed oil *, Glycerin *, Glycolic acid, Passiflora edulis seed oil, Cetearyl olivate, Ethyl palmate, Dipentaerythrityl hexa C5-9 acid esters, Vegetable Juice, Sorbiton olivate, Phytic acid, Aqua , Niacinamide, Opuntia ficus-indica seed oil *, Moringa oleifera seed oil *, Xanthum gum, Sodium pca, Salicylic acid, Tartaric acid, Euterpe oleracea fruit oil *, Sodium hyaluronate (mini + micro), Bambussa vulgaris extract, Bambusa arundinacea stem extract, Nelumbo nucifera flower extract, Malachite Crystal Extract, Oryza sativa extract, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract, Helianthus annuus extract, Tocopherol, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Benzoic acid, Sorbic acid, Citric acid
* Certified organic
CAUTION: Always perform a patch test (especially for sensitive skin types prior to use to ensure compatibility) Always wear sunscreen when using this product.
SIZE: 50ml / 1.7oz
Formulated without parabens, phlalates, synthetic fragrances. Cruelty Free.
- Lactic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid, is one of the best AHAs for hydration and brightening. Stimulates collagen renewal, minimizes pore size and ensures a firmer skin tone. One of the gentlest AHAs. Removes deposits on the epidermis and makes the skin smoother, clearer and more radiant. Lightens discoloration.
- Glycolic acid, which is obtained from sugar cane, is the alpha hydroxy acid with the smallest molecule, which penetrates deeper into the skin and thus causes better skin smoothing. It is best for smoothing out wrinkles, as it increases the collagen content of the skin, giving it a plumper and firmer appearance. Dissolves the intracellular glue that holds dead skin cells together to reveal clear, moisturized skin, thus accelerating cell turnover.
- Tartaric acid is a naturally occurring crystalline organic acid found in many plants, including grapes and tamarinds. It is one of the most important acids in wine. Tartaric acid has antioxidant properties and is an alpha hydroxy acid.
- Malachite is extracted from the malachite crystal, a blue-green colored stone that is rich in copper. It has an antioxidant effect and helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles and at the same time ward off negative energies.
- Niacinamide, also known as vitamin B3. A water-soluble vitamin that works with natural substances in the skin to visibly shrink and tighten pores. Improves uneven skin tone, softens fine lines and reduces dullness while improving and strengthening the skin barrier and repairing previous damage.
- Multi-molecular hyaluronic acid penetrates into different layers of the skin due to its different molecule sizes. Provides a protective function for collagen synthesis and reduces the signs of aging by reducing trans-epidermal water loss from exposure to sunlight and low humidity. Provides intensive moisture from the inside.
- Bamboo extract, a K-beauty favorite, is a plant rich in silica (an essential mineral needed for healthy skin) and antioxidants. Bamboo supplies the cells with essential vitamins and minerals while actively counteracting acne and dark spots and strengthening the protective skin barrier.
- The added salicylic acid loosens dead skin cells and deposits in the pores.
- Aloe Vera provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Prickly pear oil is ideal for all skin types, including the most sensitive and hormonally reactive ones, with high amounts of vitamin E and essential omega-3 and -6 fatty acids. It is rich in vitamin K to lighten discoloration and contains large amounts of amino acids that stimulate collagen synthesis and regenerate cells. The seeds are harvested by hand and then cold pressed in our own facility to produce a fresh and nutrient-rich, bright green oil.
- The moringa tree is known as the “miracle tree” and “tree of life” because of its uses. Moringa oil is nutritious and, due to its high concentration of antioxidants, helps tighten the skin and slow down the aging process. Moringa oil has antibacterial properties that can soothe acne inflammation and reduce redness.
I like it very much, is pleasant to apply and conjures up a clear, fresh, radiant face