Nail Polish Pause 5 ml
The new Autumn/Winter Inner Peace Collection 2022: nail polish break from Kia Charlotta.
The vegan nail polish Pause is a timeless copper tone and the perfect match for all your autumn/winter looks.
Kia Charlotta Nail polishes are completely free of Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer. A commonly used adhesive in nail polishes, which by some definitions is called liquid microplastic.
- Oxygen & water permeable
- Vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, without microplastics
- 5ml size for less waste
- Unique formula up to 87% natural
- Climate-neutral production, made in Germany
- 15 Free Recipe - Kia nail polishes do without: Phtalates (including dibutyl phthalate (DBP), diethylhexyl phthalate (DEHP)), toluene (also: methylbenzene), xylene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, ethyl tosylamide, styrene/acrylates copolymer, triphenyl phosphate, rosin, halogenated organic compounds (AOX), parabens, silicone , fragrances, animal ingredients
Kia Charlottas The aim is to create perfect harmony between exceptionally high product quality and nature. Her motto is "Beauty With a Soul". This means developing products that are as compatible as possible for people and nature and at the same time completely dispense with animal ingredients or even animal testing.
- Cleanse your nails and remove oily residue.
- We recommend two thin coats for full coverage. For a particularly long-lasting manicure (up to 7 days), we recommend the following 3 steps:
- Step 1: Apply a layer of base coat so that the color polish can adhere better to the nails.
- Step 2: Apply two thin layers of colored lacquer. For particularly light or pastel colors we recommend a third coat for full coverage. Make sure each coat is completely dry before applying the next.
- Step 3:: After full curing, apply a layer of top coat. This protects the manicure and gives it additional brilliance. We recommend applying the top coat a few hours after the color manicure or the next day. If your nails tend to chip, feel free to apply another layer of top coat after 2 days.
ETHYL ACETATE, BUTYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULUSE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, TRIETHYL CITRATE, ALCOHOL, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, DIACETONE ALCOHOL, MALTOL, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, PHOSPHORIC ACID, CI 19140, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 15850 XNUMX
What's in our nail polish and why?
ETHYL ACETATE - A solvent that helps keep nail polish runny in the bottle, but which evaporates on your nails, allowing the nail polish to harden. Ethyl acetate has a fruity smell, but in nail polish it smells slightly pungent and strong. The solvents in the nail polish are what give the nail polish its typical smell. Ethyl acetate can be petrochemically or vegetable derived. In Kia-Charlotta nail polish colors it is 100% of vegetable origin.
BUTYL ACETATE - Another solvent that helps keep nail polish liquid in the bottle but evaporates on your nails allowing the nail polish to set. Butyl acetate also has a fruity odor but in nail polish it smells slightly pungent and strong and also gives the nail polish its typical nail polish "smell". Butyl acetate can be petrochemically or vegetable derived. In Kia-Charlotta nail polish colors it is 100% of vegetable origin.
NITROCELLULOSE - A film-forming polymer that, after the solvents have evaporated, hardens on your nails to form a tough film. In order for nail polish to set and last long on your nails, it needs a film-forming polymer, and nitrocellulose is one of the safest and highest quality film-forming polymers.
ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER - Film forming polymer. With nitrocellulose, this ingredient helps keep nail polish hard and pliable on your nails and contributes to longevity.
TRIETHYL CITRATE ALCOHOL - In nail polish, this ingredient is used as an emollient. Plasticizers make the nail polish more flexible and increase its durability. They help make the nail polish less prone to cracking or chipping.
STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE - A thickener that helps keep the pigments suspended and maintain the smooth and thick consistency of the nail polish.
DIACETONE ALCOHOL - A solvent that also contributes to the shiny finish of the nail polish.
MALTOL - Maltol is a naturally occurring organic compound that is commonly used as a flavoring. In our nail polish, however, we don't use maltol for flavor, but for something completely different. Maltol has proven to significantly minimize the formation of nitrosamines, which can be formed in very small amounts from nitrocellulose. This has a great effect that makes our nail polish even better than before.
PENTAERYTHRIL TETRAISOSTEARATE - A liquid emollient that increases viscosity and adds shine to nail polish.
PHOSPHORIC ACID - A mineral acid used to control the pH of nail polish.
PIGMENTS - These give the nail polish its color, shine, shimmer and/or metallic tone. Pigments are identified by their CI numbers. Metallic, glitter or sparkle shades may also contain mica.