C Bright Complex 30 ml
This is vitamin C - on a new level! Josh Rosebrooks C Bright Complex is a new, multiple vitamin C serum.
Developed to renew the skin surface and strengthen the skin structure. The lightening serum helps to visibly reduce the appearance of dark spots, improve the overall skin tone and texture, and the extracellular matrix of the skin (Tissue between cells) by stimulating collagen synthesis.
- the quickly absorbed, highly effective formula contains two stable and clinically proven biomimetic vitamin C complexes
- Complex One contains a gentle, high-quality form of vitamin C (3-O-ethyl-L-ascorbic acid), supported by the strong antioxidant cofactors ferulic acid and vitamin E.
- Complex Two is a powerful blend of state-of-the-art pure L-ascorbic acid with regenerating colloidal gold and glutathione
- Both types of vitamin C are strengthened by regenerating and rejuvenated phytonutrients from azelaic acid, liquorice extract and tamanu
- suitable for all skin types
- Ingredients of Josh Rosebrook come either from controlled organic cultivation, or are certified organic according to USDA standard, or come from wild collections
This light, non-sticky, moisturizing serum increases the suppleness of the skin, noticeably smooths it and forms an invisible protective shield against oxidative environmental pollution. The gentle citrus scent comes from a single organic essential oil that is used in a minimal concentration.
- Recommended for morning and evening.
- After cleansing, toning and moisturizing, apply one or two pumps of C Bright Complex to your face and neck using gentle, circular pressure movements.
- Then apply Active Infusion Oil and finish with Vital Balm Cream and / or Nutrient Day Cream SPF 30.
- Highly recommended as part of your sun protection routine to prevent the build-up of free radicals.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil is an oxidation-stable, restructuring vegetable oil with a pronounced moisture-retaining effect. Damaged and dry skin in particular benefits from the moisturizing and cell-renewing properties. Meadowfoam is very gentle and also very suitable for sensitive skin. Leaves the skin feeling silky, smooth and non-greasy.
- Tamanu oil (Calophyllum Inophyllum Oil) is a moisturizing oil that has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect at the same time. It accelerates wound healing and stimulates the growth of new, healthy tissue. Use it for inflamed, irritated and barrier-disordered skin. It is also ideal for problematic and very sensitive skin.
- The antioxidant-rich ferulic acid occurs naturally in plants and fruits, where it acts as a protective, self-sustaining element. Ferulic acid can reduce the aging effects of harmful free radicals on the skin. Has the ability to increase the activity of other ingredients with an antioxidant effect, such as vitamins C and E.
- Vitamin C derivative 3-O-Ethyl- L-Ascorbic Acid (ELAA) is a gentle, stable and very effective form of vitamin C. The vitamin is a very powerful antioxidant that is involved in various enzymatic processes. Among other things, it promotes collagen synthesis, acts as a radical scavenger and protects the skin from oxidative stress. Vitamin C has a balancing effect on the skin tone and promotes an even and radiant complexion. Vitamin C can reduce sun damage and pigment spots and fight inflammation and skin irritation.
- Glutathione (an amino acid) is a powerful antioxidant that stabilizes ascorbic acid and increases its effectiveness.
- Colloidal gold accelerates the rate of absorption and increases the total absorption volume of ascorbic acid and glutathione.
- Licorice root extract has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It is known for its skin-smoothing and itch-relieving properties. Often used on inflammatory, irritated and sensitive skin. Its ability to fight viruses and bacteria makes licorice a powerful and popular ingredient in skin care.
- Rose hip seed oil, wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) is obtained from the fruits of the dog rose. It supports skin regeneration very effectively. Rich in vitamin C, minerals, beta-corten, flavinoids and malic acid, it helps with pigment spots and scars, supports skin elasticity and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. Flaky, mature and dry skin also benefits from using the oil.
- Avocado (persea gratissima oil / fruit extract) are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins, copper, folic acid and magnesium - all building blocks for healthy skin and hair. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin's moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles. In hair care, it gives shine, moisturizes, strengthens and repairs damage to dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- Orange essential oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) is obtained from the peel of oranges by cold pressing. Orange oil has a lightening, antibacterial and astringent effect. This allows it to fight inflammation and impurities, regulate excessive sebum production and ensure a smoother complexion. In hair and scalp care, orange oil helps improve blood flow to the scalp, degreases the hair and can reduce dandruff. Orange oil contains limonene, aldehydes, linalool, citronella, citral, terpineol, vitamin C and geraniol. The scent calms and lifts the mood.
You can find more information about ingredients in our Active substance dictionary.
Water, * Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, * Glycerin, 3-O-Ethyl-L-Ascorbic Acid, * Sunflower Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, * Tamanu Oil, * Olive Fruit Oil, Ferulic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate , Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Azelaic Acid, * Licorice Root, * Rosehip Seed Oil, * Avocado Oil, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbic Acid, * Colloidal Gold, Glutathione, * Orange Oil, Vitamin E, Phenethyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC