Superior Omega Gel Wash
Cleansing foam with vitamins, fatty acids and probiotics. Suitable for all skin types and perfect for oily or combination skin.
The gel-based cleaner is suitable for daily use and removes dirt particles without over-cleaning or drying out the skin. The contained probiotics, fatty acids and vitamins care for the cleansing process and leave the skin supple and clean. Harsh surfactants, fragrances and alcohols belong on them Holifrog No-go list and have been left out.
- for all skin types and perfect for oily and combination skin, or skin that starts to shine in the T-zone early in the day
- the fine foam cleanses deeply, while fatty acids, probiotics and vitamins care for the skin
- the antibacterial properties of the formulation reduce breakouts and inflammation
- with rice extract, apple cider vinegar, lactobacillus, fermented black tea, broccoli seed oil, camellia seed oil and linseed oil
Holifrog says: We have done our Research! We do not use any ingredients that dry out, irritate or impair the function of the skin in any way. Every single ingredient in our products has a function and a purpose. Carefully selected to improve the health of your skin.
- Gently massage damp skin with circular movements.
- Take your time to let the product work properly.
- Then rinse and dry off.
- Suitable for all skin types and ideal for everyone with oily or combination skin.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract *, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Juice *, Caprylyl / Capryl Glucoside, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Oil *, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil *, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Saccharomyces / Xylinum / Black Tea Ferment, Lactobacillus Ferment, Lactobacillus Ferment Lysate, Lactobacillus, Coco-Glucoside, Vinegar ,, Tocopherol, Glucose, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Citric Acid, Glyceryl Oleate, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium, Dehydroacytate
- Apple Cider Vinegar is mildly astringent and removes deposits and impurities.
- Rice extract - Rice is high in antioxidants, polysaccharides, omega-3 fatty acids and micronutrients. The pores can be refined with rice extract and the skin can be invigorated. Rice extract has a clarifying and anti-inflammatory effect, soothes and reduces irritation.
- Lactobacillus: Probiotic lactic acid bacteria support the skin's natural defense mechanisms. They support the microflora and thus fight acne-causing bacteria, inflammation and dirt. Reduces moisture loss and relieves itching, dry and burning skin.
Fermented black tea (Saccharomyces / Xylinum / Black Tea Ferment) or Kombucha, improves the smoothness and brightness of the skin by supporting the skin's natural renewal process.
Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil) - Grapeseed oil is considered an oil with exceptionally strong antioxidant and cell-protecting properties.
- Broccoli seed oil - Linoleic acid has anti-inflammatory properties and reduces reddening of the skin and protects against environmental influences. Fights age spots and chronic light damage. The light oil smoothes the skin and gives the skin a delicate and soft appearance.
- Camellia seed oil / camellia oil - Moisturizes and reduces transepidermal water loss. Protects against oxidative stress and has an anti-inflammatory effect. An anti-aging ingredient that fights fine lines.
- Flaxseed oil: The oil's high omega-3 content is anti-inflammatory and can suppress breakouts and soothe irritated, dry skin. The oil locks in moisture and keeps the skin hydrated and healthy, which can help the skin become firmer. In addition, cell-regenerating properties are ascribed to it.
More active ingredients are in our Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.