Soul - The Joyful One
Eym's natural scented candles have been recognized by The Independent newspaper as "coherent, unmistakable and beautiful fragrances with the most perfect packaging we have ever seen" described.
- Soul - The Joyful One
- Mood: An enriching moment in your day. Sensual and invigorating.
- Scent: neroli, orange blossom, ylang ylang
- Benefits: Arouses feelings of happiness, has an aphrodisiac effect, calms the nerves
Why choose a 100% natural fragrance?
Eym: "Because of the essential oils. Not only because of their aroma, but also because of their proven aromatherapy benefits. Once you start using natural fragrances, you just can't get enough of the purity of the smell. Natural fragrance is not overwhelming or intense, and it will not give you a headache. We like the analogy that the difference between natural and synthetic is to compare a pine-scented air freshener to a walk through a pine forest."
- Eym's fragrances are subtle, they give off an irresistible fragrance without being intrusive
- vegan formulation made from soy wax
- Standard size: burn time 40 hours
- Mini size: burn time 12 hours
- 100% natural scent
- plastic-free, cruelty-free
All Eym products are made in Wales using natural, sustainable and ethically sourced ingredients. Eym works exclusively with regional manufacturers and craftsmen.
- Let it burn for at least 2 hours or until the liquid wax has reached the rim of the jar. This is especially important when lighting the stove for the first time to prevent uneven burning.
- Before each use, cut the wick of the candle to about 1 cm. The wick should be short and upright for a clean burn. Do not re-light if the wax content is less than 1 cm.
- In order to experience the full aromatherapy effect of the candle, we recommend using the candle in closed rooms. The candles do not contain chemical fragrance enhancers, they are 100% natural, so the smell is much stronger in smaller rooms.
- Warning: Never leave burning candles unattended. Let the candle burn out of the reach of children and pets. Always leave a space of at least 10 cm between burning candles. Do not let the candles burn on or near objects that can catch fire.
- What are essential oils?
Essential oils are basically plant extracts. They are made by steaming or pressing different parts of the plant (flowers, bark, leaves or fruits) to extract the compounds that create the scent.
- What is aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy is a form of holistic healing that uses essential oils and natural plant extracts to create an emotional, spiritual, psychological and physical balance.
- How does it work?
When you inhale essential oils, the scent is transmitted from the nerve cells in the nose to the olfactory system, which sends the scent to the brain. This is the limbic system, the house of emotions and emotional behavior such as happiness, intimacy or passion. Depending on the oil, you will feel more alert or relaxed, delighted or excited. You can feel the relief from negative emotions and / or the relief of muscle tension. Mood enhancers like serotonin and endorphins can be released.