Eternal Reign - Renewing Bakuchi Crème 50 ml
The incomparably rich Eternal Reign Cream is designed to deeply moisturize, repair and renew the skin.
This luxurious cream is enriched with powerful, youth-preserving herbal ingredients such as bakuchi seeds, ashwaganda and lotus blossoms. The appearance of fine lines is reduced and the complexion is refreshed. The silky finish makes your skin look royally relaxed.
- nutritious cream for all skin types
- repairs, regenerates and reduces the appearance of fine lines
- formulated with pure bakuchi seeds (retinol alternative), ashwaganda, lotus flowers, licorice root, cardamom, rose oil and triphala
- vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, palm oil-free, non-GMO, without synthetic fragrances
Ravanat uses whole bakuchi seeds in the recipe. In this traditional preparation, the seeds are soaked in water overnight, mixed with sesame oil and ground into a paste. This mixture is then heated until there is no trace of water left. What is left is Bakuchi oil in its purest form. It is an age-old method known in Ayurveda to improve hyperpigmentation and keep young skin.
Michelle Ravanat: "Our skin works while we sleep. That's why I wanted to create a protective cream that not only seals in moisture for long periods of time, but also promotes skin renewal. Bakuchi, Lotus and Triphala are a power trio to help your skin regenerate and refresh while you rest.
- Massage into face, neck and décolleté mornings and evenings after cleansing and toning.
- For an additional effect, mix in a few drops of the Radiant Rani Brightening Saffron Serum and apply it to damp skin.
Water (Aqua / Eau), Cetearyl Olivate **, Sorbitan Olivate **, Bakuchi (Psoralea corylifolia) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Cera **, Coco-caprylate **, Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha Oil) [ Sesamum Indicum (Sesame Seed) Oil, Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha), Nelumbium Nucifera (Lotus Saffron), Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus Flower), Valeriana Brunoniana (Sugandhibala), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice Root), Hemidesmus Indicus (Indian Mesua Ferreailla), (Cobra Saffron), Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom), Amomum Subulatum Roxb (Black Cardamom), Solanum Xanthocarpum (Yellow-fruit Nightshade), Solanum Indicum Linn (Black Nightshade), Triphala [Emblica Officinalis (Amla), Terminalia Bellirica (Bibhitaki), and Terminalia Chebula (Haritaki)], Cyperus Rotundus (Nutgrass), Prunus Cerasoides (Prunus Cerasoides), Boerhavia Diffusa (Punarnava), Water (Aqua / Eau)], Caprylhydroxamic acid **, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glycerin Niacinamide, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea ) Butter, Pelargonium Graveo lens (Geranium) Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Acacia Senegal Gum **, Xanthan Gum **.
* Certified Organic, ** Vegetable Derived, + Derived from non-GMO Soy
- Licorice root extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract) has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It is known for its skin-smoothing and itch-relieving properties. It is therefore used on inflammatory, irritated and sensitive skin. Its effect against viruses and bacteria makes liquorice a sought-after ingredient.
- Rose oil (Rosa Damascena Flower Oil) - Essential rose oil from the flowers of the Damascena rose has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, blood circulation-promoting effect and supports cell regeneration. An anti-aging ingredient that smoothes the skin.
- Ashwagandha / sleeping berry (Withania somnifera) is an integral part of Ayurveda and is also known as "Indian ginseng". The adaptogen supports collagen production, has strong antioxidant properties and has an antimicrobial and antibacterial effect. Adaptogenic herbs and plants help to keep our organism in balance.
- The fatty acids, antioxidants, flavonoids, polyphenols and vitamins contained in the lotus flower (Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus Flower)) provide the skin with plenty of nutrients and improve the skin's firmness and elasticity. The lotus flower also has a lightening effect and balancing properties. It helps regulate sebum production and prevent clogged pores, blackheads and acne.
- Triphala is a mixture of Amla, Bibhitaki and Haritaki - three nutrient-rich Ayurvedic plants. Triphala protects the cell structure, promotes the build-up of skin proteins, binds moisture and combats inflammation and oxidative stress.
- Bakuchiol / Bakuchi Seed Oil (Bakuchi (Psoralea corylifolia) Seed Oil) is obtained from the seeds and leaves of the Indian plant Psoralea Corylifolia and is considered a natural retinol alternative. A powerful plant for treating skin discoloration, hyperpigmentation and leukoderma. With antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties, Bakuchi promotes the natural shade of the skin and helps normalize individual skin pigmentation. Bakuchiol has been shown to stimulate collagen production, minimize wrinkles and lines, and improve the texture and firmness of the skin. The active ingredient has a long tradition as a medicinal plant in Ayurveda and in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Unlike traditional retinoids, it does not cause skin burning, irritation or redness.
- Sunflower oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) has a high content of lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog.