Credo Probiotic Ferment Revitalise Serum 30 ml
Revitalizing serum with high-tech ferments for healthy, clear skin.
Kalibiome AGE Probiotic is an innovative active ingredient that helps strengthen the skin barrier and increase elasticity and moisture. Good Bacteria for Healthy Skin!
In combination with kombucha, hyaluronic acid and bamboo ferment, the probiotic serum promotes the growth of good bacteria on the skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes. In addition, as a plant-based vitamin A alternative, bakuchiol helps smooth fine lines and counteracts premature skin aging. The result: a balanced microbiome and a strong skin barrier, which is crucial for healthy skin.
- suitable for all skin types, especially for stressed and impure skin
- The innovative probiotic Kalibiome AGE contributes to smoother, firmer and healthier skin
- With kombucha, bamboo ferment, radish root ferment, lactobacillus, plant-based hyaluronic acid, avocado, aloe vera and the vitamin A alternative bakuchiol
- smells like fresh apple
Scientific validation: Kalibiome AGE Probiotic in vitro tests on fibroblast skin cells have shown that it has the ability to increase skin elasticity and firmness, increase collagen production, reduce roughness and soothe the skin *. * Kalibiome Probiotics / Postbiotics 600: Clinically proven to revitalize the extracellular matrix.
- Kalibiome AGE is a powerful, non-living probiotic (or "postbiotic") clinically proven to help increase skin's elasticity and moisture levels while reducing redness and fine lines.
- Bakuchiol / Bakuchi Seed Oil (Bakuchi (Psoralea corylifolia) Seed Oil) is obtained from the seeds and leaves of the Indian plant Psoralea Corylifolia and is considered a natural retinol alternative. A powerful plant for treating skin discoloration, hyperpigmentation and leukoderma. With antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties, Bakuchi promotes the natural shade of the skin and helps normalize individual skin pigmentation. Bakuchiol has been shown to stimulate collagen production, minimize wrinkles and lines, and improve the texture and firmness of the skin. The active ingredient has a long tradition as a medicinal plant in Ayurveda and in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Unlike traditional retinoids, it does not cause skin burning, irritation or redness.
- Bamboo extract (Bambusa vulgaris/Arundinaria Gigantea extract) is rich in silica (an essential mineral for healthy skin), antioxidants, important vitamins and minerals. Bamboo extract strengthens the skin barrier works against acne and dark spots. The extract is a popular ingredient in Korean cosmetics.
Lactobacillus - Probiotic lactic acid bacteria support the skin's natural defense mechanisms. They support the microflora and fight acne-causing bacteria, inflammation and dirt. Reduces moisture loss and relieves itching, dry and burning skin.
- Avocado (persea gratissima oil / fruit extract) are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins, copper, folic acid and magnesium - all building blocks for healthy skin and hair. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin's moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles. In hair care, it gives shine, moisturizes, strengthens and repairs damage to dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- Hyaluronic acid (Hyaluronic Acid / Sodium Hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of the connective tissue lying between the skin cells, it fills and supports it. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also supports the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
- Use this night cream every night as part of your night time relaxation ritual.
- Gently massage a pea-sized amount into the cleansed skin of the face and neck.
- Let the cream soak in and enjoy your beauty sleep.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe vera) Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Lactobacillus Ferment, Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Leaf Extract, Bakuchiol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Saccharomyces/Xylinum/Black Tea ferment, Persea gratissima (Avocado Pear) Oil, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citric acid, Mannitol, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Propanediol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, CI 77163 ( Bismuth Oxychloride), CI77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Red iron oxide), CI 77492 (Yellow Iron oxide), CI 77499 (Black Iron Oxide), CI 77019 (Mica), Perfumes: Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol
Formulated without: Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); phenoxyethanol; BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanol.
Note: Antipodes® does not use synthetic polymers, choosing instead to use only natural alternatives. The formulations for Culture Probiotic Night Recovery Water Cream and Baptise H2O Ultra-Hydrating Water Gel contain a natural origin substitute for polymers called Lecigel ™. A natural and skin-friendly emulsifier, it originates from soy and sunflower that are hydrolysed to make stable for use in skincare. On our packaging, it goes by the name of “sodium acrylates copolymer & lecithin. This ingredient is vegan, meets 100% natural standards, and is free from microbeads or microplastics.