The Probiotic Hyaluronic Serum 30 ml
Multifunctional hyaluronic serum with 4 types of hyaluronic acid (1,2%) and innovative probiotics.
This 100% natural moisture elixir contains four types of hyaluronic acid: 1,2% short, medium and long-chain vegan hyaluronic acid of the highest biotechnological quality as well as vegetable hyaluronic acid from the silver ear fungus.
In addition, a new, award-winning probiotic ingredient ** has been proven to strengthen the skin barrier. For the first time, the probiotic is able to retain its bacterial structure in cosmetic formulations. Willow bark extract and aloe vera juice have strong anti-inflammatory properties, while white tea extract protects against free radicals.
** Awarded the BSB Innovation Award in the Active Ingredients category.
- provides the skin with intensive and long-lasting moisture and plumps it up from the inside out
- soothes stressed skin and helps reduce inflammation
- strengthens the skin barrier while it brings the skin and its microbiome back into their natural balance.
- the result is soft, optimally hydrated and healthy skin with a unique glow
Key active ingredients: Hyaluronic acid (1,2%), probiotics, silver ear fungus, white tea (organic), willow bark (organic), aloe vera (organic)
- suitable for all skin types, perfect for dry, mature and sensitivee skin
- holistic and multifunctional formula that covers all important skin needs: protect, balance & hydrate
Formulated with scientifically proven ingredients in appropriate concentrations
- Based on aloe vera juice instead of water and without fillers, only contains high-quality, effective ingredients
- 100% natural and 82% organic ingredients
- unscented - free from essential oils, alcohol, palm oil, synthetic colors, fragrances and preservatives, microplastics, mineral oils, silicones and parabens
- vegan, cruelty free, made in Germany,
Packaging / sustainability
- NEW: almost plastic-free packaging with 100% recyclable glass bottle, silicone dropper with aluminum ring (there is only a small plastic element inside the dropper).
- Packaging cardboard made from 100% biodegradable, FSC-certified natural cardboard printed with environmentally friendly inks.
- The serums are produced in a sustainable, natural cosmetics factory in Germany.
- Hyaluronic acid (1,2%) - with vegan short, medium and long-chain hyaluronic acid of the highest biotechnological quality, the skin is deeply moisturized and plumped up from the inside out. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of the connective tissue lying between the skin cells, it fills and supports it. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also supports the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
- Probiotics - The innovative, award-winning probiotic active ingredient ** receives its bacterial structure for the first time and thus one of the most important mechanisms of action of probiotics. These living probiotic cultures have been shown to activate the skin's natural protective function by effectively strengthening the skin barrier, while at the same time calming sensitive skin and visibly reducing dryness and redness. Clinical studies confirm an improvement in the natural protective function of the skin by up to 77%.
- Silver ear mushroom (Tremella Fuciformis (Snow Mushroom) Extract) acts like a herbal form of hyaluronic acid and is therefore also called botanical hyaluronic acid. The extract of the silver ear fungus is very similar in its chemical structure to hyaluronic acid and has similarly strong moisturizing and binding properties.
- White tea - extract from organic white tea has an antioxidant effect and protects the skin from free radicals while inhibiting the breakdown of collagen.
- Willow bark (Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract) has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It stimulates the metabolism, has a gently exfoliating effect, supports a smooth complexion and refines the pore texture. Natural salicylic acid promotes skin renewal and has an antibacterial effect.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Thoroughly cleanse your skin. Apply 4 - 5 drops to cleansed skin as required.
- The Probiotic Hyaluronic Serum contains powerful, active plant ingredients in high concentrations. We therefore recommend that you perform a patch test before incorporating the oil serum into your skin care routine. In this way you can easily rule out an allergic reaction to one of the active ingredients.
- To do this, apply a coin-sized amount of the Probiotic Hyaluronic Serum to your cheek and wait at least 24 hours. If redness or skin irritation occurs, the serum should not be used.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice *, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol (from sugarcane & corn, ECOCERT), Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract *, Lactobacillus Ferment, Tremella Fuciformis (Snow Mushroom) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract *, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid
* from controlled organic cultivation / certified organic
The serum is not scented