The award winning Rahua Shampoo for more volume.
The Voluminous shampoo strengthens, clarifies and cares for the hair and provides noticeably more volume and bounce. Organic ingredients like green tea, citrus extracts and lemongrass remove deposits and excess fat and regulate sebum production. The hair structure remains intact, the scalp is cleansed and hydrated, and the time between washes is increased.
- for fine, oily or colored hair
- for more volume, grip and bounce
- gently cleanses without drying out your hair or scalp
- Rahua-Oil complex strengthens the hair, provides moisture and shine
- maintains with Rahua-Oil, organic aloe, organic green tea, coconut betaine, lavender, eucalyptus, organic lemongrass and organic rosemary
- 100% natural vegan, cruelty free, sustainable
- Scent: eucalyptus and lemongrass
Rahuaoil is very rich in omega-9 fatty acids and strengthens weak and damaged hair and promotes the health of hair follicles and scalp. The hair is strengthened from the inside to prevent hair breakage. Aloe nourishes the hair with its moisturizing and nourishing properties, while eucalyptus and lavender offer a calm and uplifting aromatherapy experience - relax and enjoy the moment!
Aqua, Organic Herbal Infusion of Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Organic Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Extract and Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Alpha Olefin Sulfonate *, Coco Betaine *, Sodium Chloride (Sea salt), Organic Saccharum Officinarum ( Molasses) Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Caprylic Acid *, Glycine *, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Purplerahua) Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Organic Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citric Acid *, Panthenol, Chlorophyll.
* Denotes plant derived ingredient, Organic: from organic farming
- Rahua (Ungurahua): Women in the Amazon region have used the oil of this tree nut to condition and strengthen their hair for many centuries. It strengthens weak and damaged hair, nourishes and maintains the health of the hair follicles and scalp, and its superfine molecules penetrate the color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, which greatly extends the color retention. The skin benefits from its generous supply of omega-9 fatty acids, which firm and soothe and restore the scalp's natural moisture balance. Rahua uses Symbiotic® Ungurahua.
- Coconut Betaine: Gently and effectively removes dirt and excess oil from the hair without damaging the hair balance and moisture balance.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and hair and is believed to be effective in promoting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts aging and strengthens the natural protective barrier of the skin. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care.
- Essential lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- eucalyptus: Known for its refreshing and clarifying properties. Helps regulate sebum production and extend the time between washes.
Organic lemongrass: Gives the hair bounce, grip and volume. Gently removes excess oil from the scalp and hair shaft without compromising moisture balance and integrity.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
- * Symbiotic® is the signature standard of Rahua. In order for an ingredient to be classified as a Symbiotic®, it must be grown, sustainably harvested and prepared by natives in the rainforest (wild) in undisturbed primeval forests with indigenous knowledge. It must be traded at a price that helps nurture and uphold these traditions, build the economy and strengthen the indigenous population.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.