Enchanted Island Conditioner
Nourishing, tropically scented conditioner for all hair types. The care formula of Rahuas Enchanted Island Conditioner promotes strong hair and adds shine.
The hair conditioner, rich in vitamins and antioxidants, gives the hair strength and shine and makes it easier to comb. With plant-based biotin (vitamin B7) and vitamins B6, B12, niacinamide (B3), A, C and E, the conditioner naturally promotes healthy hair and strong hair follicles - and helps prevent premature hair loss.
- for all hair types
- strengthens and nourishes the hair, giving vitality and shine
- regenerates hair follicles, strengthens hair, promotes healthy hair growth
- cares with Sacha Inchi, Rahua Oil, Pomegranate Extract, Guava, Buriti Oil, Coconut Oil, Guayusa, Biotin, Aloe, Kaolin and Quinoa Protein
- 100% natural, fair trade, vegan, cruelty-free, sustainable
- exquisite tropical scent of guava and coconut
- a portion of the proceeds from the Enchanted Island Collection go to the Pink Flamingo Project - for the protection and long-term conservation of endemic species on Galapagos
Rich in natural antioxidants, nutrients and vitamins from symbiotic rainforest-grown oils and plants such as pomegranate, guayusa, Rahua, Morete and Sacha Inchi, the Enchanted Island Conditioner promotes healthy growth, strong hair follicles and helps prevent premature hair loss.
- After shampooing, apply to damp hair, especially lengths and tips, leave on for a short time and then rinse well
Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Organic Ilex Guayusa Leaf Extract, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, and Organic Psidium Guajava (Guava) Leaf Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate*, Cetearyl Alcohol*, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Purplerahua) Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Organic Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit (Buriti) Oil, Organic Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil, Organic Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Oil, Biotin (B7)*, Thiamin (B1)*, Riboflavin (B2)*, Niacinamide (B3)*, Vitamin B6*, Vitamin B12* , Vegetable Glycerin, Natural Aroma*, Glycine*, Kaolin Clay, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein
* denotes plant-derived ingredient
- Buriti oil (also called Morete) is obtained from the fruits of the Buriti palm (Mauritia vinifera / Mauritia flexuosa), which is mainly found in Brazil. Buriti oil is characterized by a high concentration of oleic acid, tocopherols (vitamin precursors), provitamin A and carotenoids, in particular a very high proportion of beta-carotene (5 times that of carrot). The nourishing oil has strong antioxidant properties, supports cell regeneration and offers light natural protection against UV rays. The potent anti-aging oil cares for the skin and hair and can normalize sebum production.
- Plant-based biotin + vitamins B6, A, C and E: A highly effective complex of organic fruits, vegetables and plant-based probiotics that strengthens hair follicles and prevents premature hair loss
- Rahua (Ungurahua): Women in the Amazon region have used the oil of this tree nut to condition and strengthen their hair for many centuries. It strengthens weak and damaged hair, nourishes and maintains the health of the hair follicles and scalp, and its superfine molecules penetrate the color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, which greatly extends the color retention. The skin benefits from its generous supply of omega-9 fatty acids, which firm and soothe and restore the scalp's natural moisture balance. Rahua uses Symbiotic® Ungurahua.
- Guayusa (Ilex Guayusa) is rich in antioxidants that minimize free radical damage. It also contains a lot of vitamin B, which supports healthy hair.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) - supports the synthesis of lipids and ceramides, which are essential for the skin's barrier function. Improves the structure of the skin and evens out uneven skin tone. Helps with hyperpigmentation and reddened skin. Niacinamide can also reduce the overproduction of sebum. By balancing sebum production, pores appear smaller and less "stretched". Thanks to its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, niacinamide can also have a positive effect on inflammation and moderate acne.
- Pomegranate contains the rare omega 5 fatty acids (punicic acid). These fatty acids are powerful antioxidants and have anti-inflammatory properties. The oil supports the fight against free radicals and premature skin retention, can reduce age spots and promotes collagen synthesis and thus skin regeneration and skin repair. The fruit also contains plant substances such as flavonoids, polyphenols and phytosterols, all of which have strong regenerative effects.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and hair and is believed to be effective in promoting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa - Known by the ancient Incas as the "mother of all grains", this gluten-free superfood revitalizes skin and hair. Rich in vitamins and high in amino acids, it inhibits collagen breakdown, supports connective tissue, promotes healing and moisture retention and reduces signs of tiredness.
- Sacha Inchi is a rare type of nut that is mainly grown in South America. The fruit is exceptionally rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, including vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi retains moisture in the skin and hair and soothes an inflamed and itchy scalp. The cell-activating effect ensures a natural anti-aging effect, Sacha Inchi improves skin firmness, softens small wrinkles and can reduce pigment spots. Rahua uses Symbiotic® Sacha Inchi.
- * Symbiotic® is the signature standard of Rahua. In order for an ingredient to be classified as a Symbiotic®, it must be grown, sustainably harvested and prepared by natives in the rainforest (wild) in undisturbed primeval forests with indigenous knowledge. It must be traded at a price that helps nurture and uphold these traditions, build the economy and strengthen the indigenous population.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ a DAK Bungalow.